Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Classifieds > Freebie Nada zip

Freebie Nada zip Give away section. Give away anything as long as itís free

Old 05-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
MOVING GIVEAWAY: (Pics now) Horse stuff, tires, patio furniture, printer, and more!

OKAY, I'll bite the bullet as I'm going through some stuff & just really need to pare down the amount of "stuff" that I keep lugging around.

Horse stuff (Gone)

778-384-2153
or
37-19452 Fraser Way, Pitt Meadows BC (Bottom of Harris Rd, off Lougheed Hwy... road forces you to take a left, and then it's either 2nd or 3rd entrance on the right) Cell phone number is there if you want to call to check if something is still here, or else if you swing by & we're on one of our trips to the new place I can drive back quickly... Unit should be recognizeable by either the Uhaul truck being loaded in front of it, or else the Green Jeep parked in front.

PING golf clubs, Irons only... (Gone)

AND.... FIVE... pavement princess tires (not sure of size) off a Toyota Tundra.. there's 5 of 'em... (Edit: Upon closer inspection, and being used to seeing much "chunkier" tires I have no idea of how worn they are, husband only had the truck for a couple of weeks before he got them all swapped out)

Oh and one "Fake" Christmas tree if anyone is interested, it was worth $800 at Art Knapps only 2 yrs ago... we only actually used it the once, (didn't bother doing Christmas this past year) ....once again we're downsizing so just don't have the space to store all of this stuff! Take it, sell it... do whatever you like

If anybody wants to just stop by, there's a shitload of other "stuff" that if it isn't gone by Sunday we'll just be dropping it off at the nearest thrift store... computer stuff... maybe a bicycle... a shitload of books... (ALL cheesy historical romance novels, but in excellent condition)

I'm sure there's more to come!

Last edited by Sini : 05-24-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
ADDED:

Free Patio set (Gone)

Wooden 2 Seater with "table" (Gone)

SEVERAL "Jumbo Storage Tote's" by Rubbermaid and other companies... the largest size is 42.2x21x16.6" and smaller... (These will be available once we are finished moving, at least some of them, as my husband prefers them to cardboard boxes, however the place we are moving into there will be no room to store them once we're done moving. They do make moving awfully fast & easy I must admit though) Not all of the ones we have will be available but there will definitely be some as we don't need this many

1 "Golf Club" wire shelving unit/ storage rack thingy... has room for 2 golf bags with clubs, golf shoes, ...and other golf stuff? Works good for storing other things too

Lovely woven picnic basket (Gone)

"Bag" (strong reuseable grocery store style bag) full of plates & cutlery... perfect if you know anyone moving out on their own for the first time or even just if you want random plates etc that it doesn't matter if they get broken... I think there might be bowls too... not sure enough plates etc for 4-6 I think...

1 "Intex" Queen Size air mattress... (Gone)

1 Lexmark Inkjet printer (works, and I have some extra ink as well I believe)

1 CD rack... very basic, "oak" with black top & base... holds about 100 CD's, in excellent condition... never even got unpacked in this house so it might as well go.

1 older but still working Sewing Machine with button holer stuff I believe...

Last edited by Sini : 05-24-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
And a few pics... (sorry they're all sideways, couldn't be arsed to rotate them)

Printer (worked fine last time I used it, we bought a laserjet)

Desktop full of random other "stuff" that is also being given away which if anyone stops by they are more than welcome to rifle through this... the entire back section is all books, there's some computer stuff, some unopened golf gloves... way too much unused crappy Christmas shit... a really nice nearly new pair of leather work gloves... etc etc.

Desk that this stuff is all sitting on is now up for grabs too Makes a great tool chest!

Last edited by Sini : 05-24-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:19 AM
walk softly and carry a big fuckin AXE .
Swollen Member

DeeDee bad newbie
if no one grabs the patio set can I call it for now. My gf from work wants one, Ill see her in a few hours and i can show her the pic
Old 05-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
Yep, its an awesome set, good condition, super comfy chairs
Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM
This is a title under my name
Swollen Member

Pudge bad newbie
I'll take the golf clubs

98 Jeep Cherocar
Old 05-23-2009, 09:35 AM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
pm'd about hrosey stuff
Old 05-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
Okay horse stuff & golf clubs spoken for now too...

Anything NOT picked up by the end of the day Sunday will be either dropped off at a thrift store, or revert back to our possession depending on what it is Address & directions are up there so there's no excuses!

Last edited by Sini : 05-23-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:27 AM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
If Paul bails on the clubs I could pick them up anytime
Old 05-23-2009, 10:33 AM
I love my kids so much and Todd has a
Swollen Member

Cece bad newbie
PM'd about the wooden 2 seater thingy.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
Also up for grabs is a lovely garden hose from Home depot, has only ever been used to wash Jeeps, and only been used for that chore about twice... comes with sprayer attachment with multiple settings! Gone

Last edited by Sini : 05-23-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Back at it

Josh_M Good newbie
If no one takes the horse stuff, my gf could REALLY use a new saddle for her horse !!!!! LMK if riff raff doesnt take it i will come get it whenever
Old 05-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
Added:

1 Brand new (Still in box & never set up... don't even think we opened the box!) Ikea glass cabinet (Gone)

Image attached is what I believe it looks like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ikea cabinet.jpg (9.9 KB, 282 views)

Last edited by Sini : 05-23-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:20 PM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
I could actually use that cabinet, dammm no time to get out to ridge.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Sini Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_M View Post
If no one takes the horse stuff, my gf could REALLY use a new saddle for her horse !!!!! LMK if riff raff doesnt take it i will come get it whenever
I'll let you know if she doesn't, but I've got a feeling she probably will