Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Prospect

Kraqa bad newbie
MJ
Honestly you must think i'm an young punk idiot. In actualy fact i'm not. I'm young yes, but not an idiot. I've been co-running a company of 75 employee's for 3 years now with a steady and profitable growth manufacturing and selling custom capital equipment all over the world.

And don't think that i'm not greatful for the fact that you found my fender. I dont' take any of this personal.

one thing I don't proof read or spell check or grammar check when i post on the internet. I could care less. So pointing it out is pointless. Unless you want me to send you a PM every day telling you that your wife's ass smells after she takes a shit.

The honest and true fact of the matter is that our wheelingn area's will get shut down. REGARDLESS of my efforts and your attitude. I dont' care what has happend elseware. And i dont' think it is a good veiw to say otherplaces didnt' go as planned so we shoudl just rebel. This is an evelutionary step forward for this sport and i think that we shoudl learn from the other examples and use that to help make this go around better.

If you dont' want to help then find but please don't go spreading propaganda that this is terribel and we gotta do everythign we can to be against it. That is going to continue the steriotype abotu how wheelers are bad people.

If you have a personal motive against this then please PM me i'll send you my phoen number and we can chat.
Jeap Thrills Customs Sponsored CAN-ROCK Buggy #604
Toyo Tires Race Team
Old 10-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
You spelled fine and should wrong.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 PM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
i don't have a problem with paying.....
Old 10-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Vastier Good newbie
ya know Kraqa, if you change to mozilla firefox that would take care of your spelling mistakes. As far as your grammar....that's just going to take some time I'm thinking. Oh, and good on ya for that business you've got yourself there.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
making fun of ppl cause of spelling mistakes is grade 5 bullshit, mj grow up, and also shut the fuck up, kris is good shit, ive met him lots of times and he makes valid points as well,
Old 10-17-2008, 02:44 PM
mushroom capped

atoyot Good newbie
everyone has good points and people have many different views

about what should happen to stave..... either way it is impossible to please everyone...
there are pros and cons to both leaving it and having it controlled....
my biggest concern with having it controlled is the restriced access to alot of the trails and areas i enjoy exploring and wheeling..( and they have to set boundries if they turn it into anything.....)

I have been chattin with ministry of forests /city of mission for 4 months now......
posted 3 months ago that they were willing to do a meeting at a location of our choosing do discuss some of their intentions and get our input on a more personal level and only a couple people showed interest....
not wanting to present anything to such a small group and no other interest lead to a bigger more general and open to the public meeting...they are trying to get input and they really arent sure how to do an offroad park/or what to do with stave they just know something has to be done ...
...zajak/forestry wants it closed to the public for safety and ease of logging for forestry/and to cut down on vandalism both for logging and at zajak....
if there is no good input or they dont see a way of making it work chances are it will be closed to the public!!!!!

( as for the stero type of wheelers being bad people comment......apparently for the most part alot of the people involved in this process think it is true!!!
most people I chat with in forestry and cityof mission have the same opinion
about wheelers and atvs
(which seem to be put in the same bad group according to them),
are causing most of the problems up there......
tresspassing on zajak is a huge issue with everyone i have chatted with......
as well as the amount of accidents/trucks being run off the road?/kids gettin bucked off horses at zajak from tresspassing atvs rippin by...
the list goes on and on. I try to explain that to group us all as 1 is unfair theres alot of us that do good and will be participating in meetings and such to help stave... but still the stero type remains were the assholes... the only way to change that is to express an intellegent opinion to people that have something to do with the situation.......

I personally enjoy stave and the surrounding area and thank everyone that attended the meeting or filled in a form to do their part for what they think should be done with stave.......

P.S
Fuck I loooooove wheelin!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I have a huge
Swollen Member

redman bad newbie
feels like im back in school all this reading
Old 10-17-2008, 03:55 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
I see this as an opportunity to open up some new trails. I’ve talked to Mission and they have no problem with 4x4’s accessing blue mountain. It’s Maple Ridge that put the gates in. If you know the area you know that there are a couple of trails that access Blue mountain from the mission side. They need work which is on my list to build better access in without breaking my truck to just get there. Stave Lake area has HUGE potential for some challenging trail systems. Stave Mud flats is fine just the way it is.

I would be happy to see a gate with a guard at the entrance of Burma Road to stop the fucktards from burning stolen cars.

I have sent in my ideas for how I would like to see Stave improved. I have stated that I would like to be part of the process and would be happy to show them the areas where the trail system would work. I live in the area and can quad/truck basically from my back yard. I know how this can work.

So far they have not contacted me.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
Kev, are you contacting the city or the Architects/Engineer group that is planning this? The city probably wont do anything but push it off the desk or hide it under some file folders. Its the Planning Engineers that are doing the studies.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:22 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
I was in talking to the Mission District office. That is where I picked up and dropped off the form with my idea’s that included my phone number for them to contact me. There was no information of another group to contact.

You thinking the forms I filled out did not make it out of the office and is sitting in some file?
Old 10-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Prospect

Kraqa bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
I was in talking to the Mission District office. That is where I picked up and dropped off the form with my ideaís that included my phone number for them to contact me. There was no information of another group to contact.

You thinking the forms I filled out did not make it out of the office and is sitting in some file?

kfraser@surrtec.com

email me we should chat
Jeap Thrills Customs Sponsored CAN-ROCK Buggy #604
Toyo Tires Race Team
Old 10-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
I was in talking to the Mission District office. That is where I picked up and dropped off the form with my ideaís that included my phone number for them to contact me. There was no information of another group to contact.

Kris will fill ya in!!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:36 PM
take off eh
Swollen Member

hoser Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini View Post
dont be such a sarcastic DICKHEAD the is trying to make a point that if we dont do the right thing now they are never going to give us this chance again

my parents have a cabin at stave so this will affect my fdamily directly by all the fucktards going to the east side to do ther drunken mudcapades..had some beers..made a post...chill the fuck out doode
Old 10-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
my parents have a cabin at stave so this will affect my fdamily directly by all the fucktards going to the east side to do ther drunken mudcapades..had some beers..made a post...chill the fuck out doode
Have your parents (They are at the lease holders, right?) been contacted about this? I believe I met them a while back at a Davis Lake meeting. They should try to keep up on it, cause when they said Stave Lake, it could possibly mean the other side as well. I saw on some of the plans that people were drawing on that they had some of the East Side done up. But they also didnt know Davis Lake was a Provinical Park...
Old 10-17-2008, 04:53 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
E-mail sent