Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Swollen Member
Swollen Member

MikeWild bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by poostang View Post
wow another gaybait

too funny!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:55 AM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
He really is a nice guy in person. Stupid interweb thingy.

I think the problem is when people sign up they think were like any other website. The difference is most here know each other.

This really is a friendly and inclusive group but like any group start by getting to know us.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

UU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to behold
I dissagree, you guys are all a bunch of fuckin' interdweeb assholes

just sayin'
Old 05-14-2008, 12:42 PM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARLORD View Post

just sayin'

Old 05-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

lornix Unknown Newbie
AW - The core wheeling community out here is tight-knit as I am sure you are figuring out. There are a couple hundred regulars that are out almost every weekend, and on any given run you can pick out at least a half-dozen rigs that you will say "I recognize that guy ..." Most of us belong to more than 1 website, club, or organization, and for the most part we are all at least aware of who each other are.

My point is that if you rub people the wrong way on 1 site, it will most likely haunt you on another, and more importantly, the people you pissed off, you will most likely run into on the local trails.

If Honky says you are a good guy in person then do him the justice of living up to it on the website. He is sticking his neck out for you here and he does not need to.

I have met some people from here and although I am not a member of the inner circle so to speak, I can tell you that those I have met are a fucking good bunch. Much friendlier than some other assholes you will meet out there.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. If you really want to talk shit on the Internet, go get an account at Digg.com - they love smack-talk over there

09 Sahara Unlimted - The XJ has gone to the great rock pile in the sky RIP
Old 05-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

redneck princess Good newbie
Well said Lornix
Old 05-15-2008, 12:44 AM
Not a Newbie

poostang bad newbie
yup lornix summed it up
Old 05-15-2008, 02:13 AM
Nothin' but a post whore

BOVINE Unknown Newbie
Quote:

just sayin'

er
Old 05-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Manlier than a pirate

MetalMan bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
He really is a nice guy in person. Stupid interweb thingy.

I think the problem is when people sign up they think were like any other website. The difference is most here know each other.

This really is a friendly and inclusive group but like any group start by getting to know us.

This group is too quick to jump on people though, too uptight. I've been on websites that let anything and everything go, you folks have no clue what offensive posting is. Actually, the "group" here is a fairly small part of the website. I've met a lot of guys off the site who don't even post on a regular basis, it looks to me like the more that people post the more they're posting to piss people off. That includes the "core group". Dean especially needs to take a chill pill, sorry buddy but it's a fact, you fly off the handle at anything and everything. Just relax, why do you even care if the guy pulled out somebody who may be a piece of garbage? You guys ever stop to think that maybe he just thought he'd sound cool if he made up some story about stealing a car and burning it? If I had a dollar for every moron I've met who lived in their own dreamworld and told tall tales to try and sound cool I'd probably own a house. Besides, somebody was yanking him out eventually, might as well make a 100 bucks off his dumb ass. So relax, he thought he was doing the right thing, and it's not like anybody got hurt because he pulled the guy out.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:12 PM

robtilbe Unknown Newbie
Good for you! the F-ken car thief was probably in one our buddy's stolen truck!! BOOT FUCK HIM!!! Next time
Old 05-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Justin_B Unknown Newbie
Never leave a man behind is right, But when that guy starts telling ppl he steals cars and burns them , fuck him leave him there.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

ray Good newbie
Quote:

just sayin'
i think thats from the heart to us thanks warlord

your not 4X4ING if your not brakin stuff
Old 05-29-2008, 12:40 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

ray Good newbie
heres how i see it

we all haved learned our lessons and done our shit

for instance heavys been through some rough shit up there and hes dealt with fockers like that before so he judges fairly close and takes his family and others saftey into precations

where a.w hasnt been through alot of stuf and is still learning he may not have gone through the dangers of that guy around em before his decision and didnt look at it in the danger side he thought posistive HEY NO ONE GET LEFT BEHIND

but i see it as someone like that is not safe to me or others if what he is saying is true or not

i would keep my distance and make sure my family and others are safe first before anything...................

he was only trying to do the right thing and just cause some of your got rubbed the wrong way dont mean shit to me cause theres all the time in the world to make freinds and keep friends

some of my bestfriends are guys who pissed me off in the past

so everyone one should calm down and relax
this is just another learning experience.......

just like we all have like me, heavy ,fingers ,honky

we all started like this and learned

we didnt burn cars or steal shit but all have made our unsafe decisions in the past and been okay but it could have been worse.

thats my 2 cents flame me if yeh want but i dont care what yeh guys say
its just a experience to learn from

AND A.W HONKY PUTTING HIS HEAD ON A BLOCK FOR YEH MABEY U SHOULD THINK ABOUT HOW OTHER FEEL ABOUT SOMETHING AND CONSIDERS THE RISKS

i can think of one now what if that guy was a theif and he had a gun...........

were would u be now ?

so all of yeh cool the jets and relax

your not 4X4ING if your not brakin stuff