Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:11 AM
One shot!
Swollen Member

F150HULK bad newbie
That dog that was barking its ass of when I was in my truck on willson is a border colie. If you want to pay your neighbour back, it'll be a good choice.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

UU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to behold
Heyyyyyy, I wanna be naked on a slide too.

mental picture.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:34 AM
No, I will not touch,hold or fondle your

RebelAngelle bad newbie
with a dog climbing the ladder after you???

you're a weirdo Walt...
Old 12-21-2007, 08:34 AM
No, I will not touch,hold or fondle your

RebelAngelle bad newbie
Kev, get a pug... endless hours of useless dogness...
Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Not a Newbie

Leithmc Unknown Newbie
Border Collie/Rotweiler. Very smart. Opens fridges and all sorts of other things that piss me off. Fukker. Anybody want a dog?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:36 AM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
thanks for all you input!!!! This sounds like the wrong choice. I'm going to keep searching. I'll look at a Lab or boxer now
Old 12-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

UU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
thanks for all you input!!!! This sounds like the wrong choice. I'm going to keep searching. I'll look at a Lab or boxer now

Name:  walkies 003 (Small).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  walkies 005 (Small).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  49.7 KB
Old 12-21-2007, 09:48 AM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
labs are great but full of energy till about 4 years old. and i do not know one lab that does not bark all the time. we have many, many friends with black, chocolate and yellow labs. bark bark bark bark bark. boxers are great dogs. we have a golden retriever which is the best dog i have ever had but very very hairy.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2007, 09:55 AM
I use to be a supervisor

Flashless Unknown Newbie
maybe a cross ? i had a golden ret. growing up he was a great family dog, well behaved and good with kids, ( except for the digging thing), whatever you decid to go with, make sure they will fit into your lifestyle, camping, active etc.
Parker is a lab x shephard good cross breed
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 AM
I have a huge
Swollen Member

redman bad newbie
i liike mix breed dogs too. Sative is Doberman x Sheppared. With a mix breed you tend to have less health issues.

At the end of the day the dog will be as good as it was trained, plain and simple
Old 12-21-2007, 10:09 AM
your wife loves my

NickB bad newbie
I got this old lazy dog at home, barks all the time, very demanding, but free to a good home
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Albatross
Swollen Member

barracuda bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB View Post
I got this old lazy dog at home, barks all the time, very demanding, but free to a good home
SOLD!!!! When can i pick her up
Old 12-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcwheeler Unknown Newbie
not sure if this has been said yet..But The border Collie and the dalmation are actually tied for the number one child biting dog in teh world.. Just sayin .. They are highly demanding of attention and need to run and have a natural coralloing instinct so when kids run teh dog runs when kids get loud the dog gets loud excitment usually relates into biting.. Great dog on a farm with the right people though..
Just my 23 cents
Old 12-21-2007, 12:49 PM
owened by squishy

thatshott101 bad newbie
border collies are very hyper dog, awsome when they have alot of space to run around, thats why they make an awsome farm dog, as for the boxer, i have never heard any body complain about them as a family dog, they lvoe to runa round but what dog doesnt?? they rnt high strung like the bordercollie, my favorite breed has got to be german shepherds though when it comes to family dogs but thats probably because ive grown up with them my whole life. My ex bfs boxers was a wonderfull dog though he cared about his family, would listen to you and and even had his tricks, you want a smart dog but u also want a dumb dog at the same time.... you dont want them so smart they will out trick you at things like getting into your cupboards or getting places you dont want them, also too smart of a dog gets tired of the same tricks over and over again sand is always lookign for something new.... are you looking for a big dog or smaller one will do??? because the american eskimo is also a great family dog they are an active dog but not so active liek the border collie, they love the mud and water defiantly not a prissy lil white dog!!
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Albatross
Swollen Member

barracuda bad newbie
why dont you get a dog like Darby and put in the work and train him for your purposes. they make great hunting dogs and great members of the family also.