Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > RC Room

RC Room All about the wacky world of RC “Remote Control” mini monster trucks

Old 10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
a 96t, and a 14t pinion gear, still goes pretty good but lots of tourque now,

i didnt mean stock battery, i was auctually speaking of the stock location on the back on the wheelie king, my bad
Old 10-23-2007, 10:24 PM
RIP CHILLIWACK....

HEAVY METAL bad newbie
ya the battery is still in the stock location....for now. Can you get 2 more of those spur gears?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
i dont know if they have anymore in stock, i might have grabbed the last one when coverting mine, but i`ll give ya there number and stuff, givem a call tommorow, there pretty cheap,

race tech hobbies
#2-2731 barnet hwy
poco,bc
phone# 604-945-3888

web- www.racetech.bc.ca

if they dont have them he should by the end of the week i know he goes alot to the distributors,

have you thought about taking the battery out of the back and get some ni-cd batteries and mounting them on the front axel for more weight to keep the front end down, i bought 6 high capacity 2000 rechargeables, gonna sodder up 2, 3packs and mount them on the axel for weights, just a thought,
Old 10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Outback adventurer

wick07 Unknown Newbie
hey guys just got my wheely king
pimp ....
just a thought but for front weight why dont you grab some of the rim weights from a car the ones you put on aftermarket wheels the stick on ones and run them on the inside of the front two tires you probably could get 3 onces on each wheel ,,,that would be sufficent weight and wouldnt nider looks
Old 10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
yea but most ppl get rid of the stock location on the wheelie king cause it will do backflips when crawlin, cause theres too much weight on the back end, so they put them on the front axel, buddy did that with his axial-10 and he can climb like crazy, its like having a winch sucking the body down to the axel when climbing huge hills in real life
Old 10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Outback adventurer

wick07 Unknown Newbie
i suppose that would be true i just assume it would look gay but like any 4x4 function and practicality over looks anyday
Old 10-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
yea, lots of ppl do it on crawlers just for that reason, you can even take the steering servo and mount it to the axel for better steering,
Old 10-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

Location: Usually in a tent near; Davis lake, Stave Lake, Harrison,
FKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond repute
instead of all the fancy batteries i think my next mod will be reversing the chassis...puts the extra weight up front. a little high still but not bad for an early mod to get results without getting to fancy
Old 10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
yea, or you could do that, i just think its easier to sodder some batts together, zip tie them on, and go other than pulling everything out and flipping it around n all that stuff,
Old 10-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Outback adventurer

wick07 Unknown Newbie
hey mark what you an dean do for mods so far i only got it like two hours ago i took that gay brace off what should my next steps be??? or any of you guys ...locking diffs tomorrow what else
Old 10-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
yea pull the diffs apart and clean all the grease outta the spiders and then fill it right full of jb weld, theres not a whole lot you can do unless you stretch it pull the tires off and boil them, that will make them softer, boil em for like 15 min,
Old 10-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

FKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/index.php look up the wheely king threads and go from there.....lots of good ideas and advice. saves me the typing...
Old 10-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

mine is streached to 12 3/8ths i think.........stock is 10"
Old 10-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Outback adventurer

wick07 Unknown Newbie
ok so when the crawl comp...... i got somehting for you guys well your giving me all your beer so bring it
Old 10-25-2007, 10:41 PM
RIP CHILLIWACK....

HEAVY METAL bad newbie
you should see our course bud...