Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > suzuki Talk

Old 07-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

sobe Unknown Newbie
HELP!

Anyone got an extra set of rocker arms, rocker shafts, and a cam for an '87 samurai kickin around? I don't care if the cam is stock or not as long as it'll work. The frickin moron that owned my sammy musta put the shafts in with an axe. Now the arms are all scored, shafts are worn & scored and I'm not too sure if the cam is o.k. yet, just though I'd ask for it too.
Thanks.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:22 PM
rollin a chev on 40's now bitches

toyon35s Good newbie
how bout post it up 15 more times with different headings,that will work
Old 07-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

sobe Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyon35s View Post
how bout post it up 15 more times with different headings,that will work
Hey, that's a great Idea. Then I'll get to my 200 posts real quick so I can sell some shyt.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Not a Newbie

westcoaster bad newbie
How about a complete head? minus timing belt sprocket.

The valve seals are more than likely shot (was smoking badly on deceleration) and something somewhere in the engine (could have been the bottom end) processed a screw.
located around #10 and 132 in surrey
Let me know what you think it's worth....

westcoasterz@gmail.com
Old 07-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

sobe Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaster View Post
How about a complete head? minus timing belt sprocket.

The valve seals are more than likely shot (was smoking badly on deceleration) and something somewhere in the engine (could have been the bottom end) processed a screw.
located around #10 and 132 in surrey
Let me know what you think it's worth....

westcoasterz@gmail.com
Thanks for the head! Got it all apart, rocker arms and shafts are good. I think the cam is pooched though. Looks like it may have helped with the screw.not on one of the lobes but one of the rounds looks like it got sone grit between it and the head. Both the round and the head are dished out the whole way around. Not a huge issue though. My main concern was the rockers and shafts and they look A1.

Thanks again.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Not a Newbie

westcoaster bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
Thanks for the head! Got it all apart, rocker arms and shafts are good. I think the cam is pooched though. Looks like it may have helped with the screw.not on one of the lobes but one of the rounds looks like it got sone grit between it and the head. Both the round and the head are dished out the whole way around. Not a huge issue though. My main concern was the rockers and shafts and they look A1.

Thanks again.
Glad to hear it worked out for you.