Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > suzuki Talk

Old 07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

sobe Unknown Newbie
Advice on sj410

I've got an '82 sj410 tin top that has deffinately seen better days. It's close to a complete truck but needs MANY little things and a new rear tub. I'm debating on robbing what I want from it and parting it out, or selling it whole. I'm not sure what would be more realistic. It runs great, fires right up, drives good, doesn't stop (only e-brake hooked up). I was going to do something with this truck but realised I don't want another project.
I'm not advertising this for sale here, I'm just trying to figure out if there's more demand for a complete unit or parts?? It would be a LOT of work to make this truck legally road worthy, but it may make a good bush buggy?

Last edited by sobe : 07-02-2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: add picture
Old 07-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

sobe Unknown Newbie
Damn. Picture won't work. There is a pic. in with all the members samurai's. It's the one painted like a John Deer.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Outback adventurer

bigguysmalltruck Unknown Newbie
i've got an 82 sj as well.parts are hard to come by and most of us with sj's have upgraded.the driveline is pretty weak.mines got a 1.3 withe a 5 speed from a sammy but i still have a the sj t-case.it will soon have sammy difs with gears and lockers.if you are interested in parting it out, pm me and we'll talk
Old 07-10-2007, 09:08 PM
das Zukenstein

sj-x 500 bad newbie
i've only ever run sj's. i've owned 4 now. i like em, they have their weak points *engine is weak... but you can't kill it* it's worth something, what would you want for it?
Old 07-18-2007, 12:24 AM
Prospect

BrentG bad newbie
anyone got an engine extra around?
pat you got another one for me?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Albatross
Swollen Member

barracuda bad newbie
wouldnt mind something like that to make a buggy out of it . any idea as to price or swap ? dont care about rust as it would be hacked up anyways. send me a pm