Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Nothin' but a post whore

Magna bad newbie
We've been going up to Postil for years now.
It used to be great and we looked forward to it well ahead of time.

But the last 3 or 4 years have gotten worse and worse with young punk idiots. It's become less and less appealing to go anymore.

And the whole discussion about the fines doesn't apply to just Postil.
It's all about getting caught wheeling off of established trails and causing damage to sensitive environments. The problem is.....who's defining what is considered damage and who's defining environmentally sensitive lands?

Space for rent
Old 05-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

cj5sean Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
You edited that last post??............and it still looks like English is your second language???
Hay Educatiun Theise daiys
Old 05-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Not a Newbie

Chev4.3 Unknown Newbie
i agree the cops are saving our life on this one this little punks need to fuck off
Old 05-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Outback adventurer

Kelowna4runner bad newbie
postil is retarted ,May long,guys running 35bfg trying too make it accross and they never do and ask for tows from other people,stay out of the pond if u know your shit isn't gonna make it throught, that would make my may long great,
Old 05-03-2007, 01:10 AM
rollin a chev on 40's now bitches

toyon35s Good newbie
people just have to wheel resposably,not like children in a mud pit,even though were all are just children playin in the mud
Old 05-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't have a
Swollen Member

apefrill Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelowna4runner View Post
postil is retarted ,May long,guys running 35bfg trying too make it accross and they never do and ask for tows from other people,stay out of the pond if u know your shit isn't gonna make it throught, that would make my may long great,
That happens year round up there, not just on the long weekend
If you don't want to watch it, simple solution, don't go. If you don't want to help them, don't the rest of us will
Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Out-N-About

LilChev4x4 bad newbie
My 2 cents are...I think the cops are more worried about the under age drinkers (girls more than boys) and the drinking and driving down the hill..To many have died driving down that hill..The police presence is "OK"!! It makes people think a bit more when they wanna do something stupid..I respect the cops concern for "Safety" more than handing out fines...Let's hope anyway!!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:29 PM

hammy Unknown Newbie
love this discussion, the bottom line is, those with half a brain understand why the cops are there and understand what might happen if they werent there. whats profound, is how many morons there really are, its a tough job trying to teach a bunch of unintelligent and ignorant morons how to think before they do things, but if we all try really hard and do a better job at running those morons out of gas and back home. Then maybe, just maybe the professional fun makers will redeem thier good name and become keepers of the outdoors! hahahahhahahhaha

POO
Old 05-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Rookie

redneckyota Unknown Newbie
when i was up there 3 weeks ago they had road blocks surchin people trucks goin in and out thats ok they didnt get my shit we got too beet all those guys dumpin cars up there litin them up there threason there up there so wat iam tryin to say is you see it try to stop it hopefully we can put a stop to it or at lease slow down bet a little helps
Old 05-05-2007, 12:50 PM

Mud Bunny Unknown Newbie
Ticket

does anyone even know who the person is that got the fine???? Really it's all still rumours until people have actually seen the ticket, so until a bunch off people actually sees this stupid ticket, well you all know how it goes.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

fresh Unknown Newbie
ive talked to cops up there last year they just dont want anything bad to happen. they said they just make sure no one is being a "half brain"
Old 05-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Mountain Man

Taxidermy bad newbie
LOL
Old 05-07-2007, 02:32 PM

Hilybily Unknown Newbie
Hey all, Im new to the forum,

Ive all of your posts on this topci found it quite interesting.

I think its is Stupid ot be fined 1000$ dollers, if you are mudbogging

If you want to do something smart for it EVERYONE on here should start emailing the GOV. becuase this new mud bogging fine is going to spread like wild fire.

Yes i agree people get out of hand up there Young and old alike,
But it is still not justice enought o cancel the event,,
Ive been to postil and Merrit mountain music fest and MMMF is BY farrr way worse then postil ever would be

THe rapes at postil were dumb drunk girls doing stupid shit and so they dont get a reputation as a slut ,, they say they got raped. maybe not all but ive seen a 10000 times befor,

But kelowna is just plain reatared ANything that is Fun they cancel,

Look how long it took to get a motocross track in westbank 10+ years, my friend had a small practice track in westbank at his farm he got fined ALL the time when it was just HIM on it,
It seems like any time in kelowna something funn happens they close it down becuase the whole town is catered to the fuckin rich whiney old bastards. Driving there LAnd yahts.

And about all the people getting drunk up there, who gives a fuck i see people every night act just as stupid in the bars It's the city kids that come up there in there cars and shit just to drink and absolutly do not fit in and start fights and etc PLUS any 4x4'er should knwo BRING cans never bottles smashed cans easier to clean up then broken glass.

Anyways If you want postil to happen why don't we organize a sanctioned event make a bit of profit to help clean the place up and have an actual determined 4x4 quarry. it's only gonna take postil like 70 years to get rid of all thise mud paths hahah

Anyways i guess il see you all up there , Id love to see a POPO try and catch me on my 700 grizzly.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Outback adventurer

ford bad newbie
mo fos are cracker jack as a motha fucka
Old 05-08-2007, 05:16 PM

Hilybily Unknown Newbie
....keep it real pimp. LMAO