Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
smarter then the average bear

trevyota bad newbie
good thing cop's dont know about that back way in.... this is a sooper secret board and all.....
Old 05-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.
Swollen Member

Shorty bad newbie
Yeah someone was telling me they heard that postil was being closed down during May Long, but there's no way they'd do that.... I hope....
Old 05-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Out-N-About

jhunter Unknown Newbie
yeah can't drive offroad anymore, not even on the gravel shoulders of the road idol threats, are idol theats. just don't get stuck and decide fuckit and light your truck on fire and leave it there.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
show your (oYo)

REDNECK-WELDING bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5sean View Post
Man Their is no way the pigs can shut down postil this may long. man ive been going up there the last three years. So if the roads are getting shut down i nkow a back way you go up beaver lake and cross over . But i hope it doesnt come to this or im gonna f some sh t up

Dont get me going on a rant Cause when it comes to me and my4wheelen oooooooooo man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a idiot...what are you going to do..fuck up the cops..cause that will be better for postil...may long is a gong show there..ya its fun..but its a very bad place if you look at it from the cops view..i have been there 2 years and have seen cars hit by quads/trucks..10+ people riding in the back of trucks drving way to fast..there were 3 rapes..(2first yr 1 next yr) a girl fell out of a truck and got ran over..fights. drunk driving,countless other stuff. i think it is a good thing if the cops are there doing there job..even if they just stand back...its way out of hand and someone is going to get killed because of peoples attitude like yours..i really hope no one does die but i think its just a matter of time...
Old 05-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

b2bitch Unknown Newbie
what if you are parked in a little mud puddle - is it half price??
Old 05-02-2007, 08:52 AM
pull my

FINGERS bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5sean View Post
Man Their is no way the pigs can shut down postil this may long. man ive been going up there the last three years. So if the roads are getting shut down i nkow a back way you go up beaver lake and cross over . But i hope it doesnt come to this or im gonna f some sh t up

Dont get me going on a rant Cause when it comes to me and my4wheelen oooooooooo man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a moron

Old 05-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Out-N-About

jhunter Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDNECK-WELDING View Post
your a idiot...what are you going to do..fuck up the cops..cause that will be better for postil...may long is a gong show there..ya its fun..but its a very bad place if you look at it from the cops view..i have been there 2 years and have seen cars hit by quads/trucks..10+ people riding in the back of trucks drving way to fast..there were 3 rapes..(2first yr 1 next yr) a girl fell out of a truck and got ran over..fights. drunk driving,countless other stuff. i think it is a good thing if the cops are there doing there job..even if they just stand back...its way out of hand and someone is going to get killed because of peoples attitude like yours..i really hope no one does die but i think its just a matter of time...
well said

Cops aren't always out to ruin your fun, they're out to protect the general public from the retards
Old 05-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Out-N-About

jhunter Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2bitch View Post
what if you are parked in a little mud puddle - is it half price??
only if 2 or less tires are in the puddle
Old 05-02-2007, 02:05 PM

Spooner bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhunter View Post
well said

Cops aren't always out to ruin your fun, they're out to protect the general public from the retards

Most times then not its the innocent that get hurt or killed. Too many great people get taken away by stupid acts
Old 05-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Not a Newbie

ManDown Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby429 View Post
what do you mean mandown
If you get caught in a Restricted wetland or area by the cops or c.o's you can be issued up to $100 000 fine or up to a year in jail or somethin stupid like that
Old 05-02-2007, 10:02 PM
I don't have a
Swollen Member

apefrill Good newbie
May long at postil is a gong show all the time. The cops know we are up there and they do come up to make their presence known but as long as you aren't driving with alcohol open or being beligerent you're pretty much ok. I know of a few people last year who got their booze dumped and fined but for the most part they were pretty mellow about the whole situation. Unfortunately it isn't the wheelers who cause the majority of the problems up there. 95% of the time, its the little punks, and drunks who come up and act like a bunch of teenage groupies who are the problem. I realize its a popular weekend to come up and admire the work and talent of the guys participating, but the spectators have to be intelligent about it too.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Original Chia Head

crimsen bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevyota View Post
good thing cop's dont know about that back way in.... this is a sooper secret board and all.....

repeting cuz it really should be. im off to buy another roll of tinfoil. my hat aint big enuff yet.

Official FIBC DD
Old 05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
loves eating your moms

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhunter View Post
well said

Old 05-02-2007, 11:17 PM

cj5sean Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDNECK-WELDING View Post
Wait a minute guys i got no beef with the cops in fact im going and training to be in full time military"" i no diferent than cops but still civil servents''
Enyways call me a moron. But on my time off wich isnt much considering i train Phukin every day ive been building up my truck for this may long. Its our right to have fun and go 4wheelin god damit and if i have to ill start a petition ya thats right a patition "" thats my version on F Sh t up. Allright . And forshure dangerouse shit happens up ther but number one its all the punk kids""14-17&3/4'' up there. And i aint drivin drunk so comeon. All right i rest my case/ Thats just my opinion for what its worth. Come on guys 4wheelin should be our right.
A good ideal to solve the vehicle damage issue would be to creat a ditch on the turnof to the boggs that only the 4x4s can cross that way the main arteries around the pond wont get so conjested with fricken little cars and crap cause i remember last year it was retarted around the main trail it was fricken one way single lane crap.

Postill Here We Come
What u say is what you are

Last edited by cj5sean : 05-02-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Nothin' but a post whore

Magna bad newbie
You edited that last post??............and it still looks like English is your second language???

Space for rent