Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Not a Newbie

ManDown Unknown Newbie
Oh yeah im all ready, got my bed reinforced and everything this year. maybe 6 flats this year?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Out-N-About

runnin2wild Unknown Newbie
Well i was ready but i just had to go bush cruisin and muddin and i broke my truck and now its off the road for a while and it wont be at postil but im still comin to watch the big toys in the mud and the alcohol consumption
Old 05-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Not a Newbie

Chev4.3 Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDown View Post
Oh yeah im all ready, got my bed reinforced and everything this year. maybe 6 flats this year?
man you better fix it good you might take 2 fatties into the sack this year lool man can't wait my truck should be done by then but not to sure yet
Old 05-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Mountain Man

Taxidermy bad newbie
I GO TO MAY LONG POSTILL SAT NISSAN PATHFINDER TRUCK BIG bigger
Old 05-11-2007, 12:27 AM

Muddy Chevy Unknown Newbie
I am new to this site but I thought people should know about this info I have heard for may long at postil. Apparently there will be enviromentalist guys up there dressed up in plain clothes, taking pictures of trucks that go in the mud pits then be giving tickets to those people with a big fine. I have heard this from a solid source and I am still somewhat sceptical myself, but with taking into consideration of the article that was in the news paper not too long ago and mud boggin and 4x4in, that I could definitly see these eviromentalist dicks doing something like that. I don't know if anyone has heard of anything else like this but I could definitly see it happening as postil is very well known.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:49 AM
has a smrt
Swollen Member

youngun bad newbie
so, when is everyone going up to start setting up camp?
Old 05-12-2007, 09:57 PM

Mud Bunny Unknown Newbie
man there are already guys up there... the hardcore guys . anytime is a good time to go right now and get a good camp site see ya all up there..... we are all here for a good time, not a long time so lets ALL just have a good time this year !!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:13 PM
has a smrt
Swollen Member

youngun bad newbie
yea, i drove by there last night, was going to stop and then everyone there was like ohh fibc go away and don't come back.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't have a
Swollen Member

apefrill Good newbie
That sucks, we're all up there for the same reason. To have fun and socialize. Its too bad some people have to be like that.
Its ok kiddo, you can come hang out with us

Last edited by apefrill : 05-12-2007 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

cj5sean Unknown Newbie
6 days 23 minuts and 13 seconds no wait 12 till postill

Booo Ya
Get down With the vigirous alchmohol time i like dat very much okay
Old 05-13-2007, 10:25 AM
has a smrt
Swollen Member

youngun bad newbie
the funny thing is if i wasn't driving and just dirtbiked or walked over I could go over and talk to those guys. I used to know some of them pretty good, but whatever, lets just go have some fun...
Old 05-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Nothin' but a post whore

MudRam bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Chevy View Post
I am new to this site but I thought people should know about this info I have heard for may long at postil. Apparently there will be enviromentalist guys up there dressed up in plain clothes, taking pictures of trucks that go in the mud pits then be giving tickets to those people with a big fine. I have heard this from a solid source and I am still somewhat sceptical myself, but with taking into consideration of the article that was in the news paper not too long ago and mud boggin and 4x4in, that I could definitly see these eviromentalist dicks doing something like that. I don't know if anyone has heard of anything else like this but I could definitly see it happening as postil is very well known.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Rumors, rumors, rumors......Ive been going to postill on a regular basis for 8+ years, and this will be my 7th May Long weekend there! This whole "fine" thing is not true!!!!, the legislation hasn''t even been passed in parliment yet, and even if it was Postill dosen't fall under the act!!!! Its not a watershed and its not an enviromentally sensitive area....I've talked to a CO and asked him about the situation, and this is what he said...."We are very impressed with how clean the area is kept, but have some concerns about the GREEN trees that have been cut down!!". He also told me thay have no plans to shut the area down because they know that we'll all go to other places, where we shouldnt. Sure there may be CO's there but there not going to be ticketing trucks for boggin', but they sure as hell will give you a ticket if they catch you cutting down green a tree!!!! not to mention if I or any of the other regulars catch anyone cutting green the'll be gettin crap!!! Lets have an awsome weekend be safe and "Leave Tracks not Trash"!! lookin forward to seeing all of you

ps there will be road blocks and dot catching drunks driving down the hill so if you have to drive dont drink

Shane
Old 05-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Prospect

Daveforded Unknown Newbie
Yeah may long...i'm as ready as the misses will let me get lets get a litlle mud on the tires shall we!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

82F150 Unknown Newbie
ya ... ive been really considering getttin my dad to trailer me up there ...not that i plan on drinkin and driving or that theres anything thats unsafe but i dont want a Vi the first weeekend with me truck in 6 months ...btw engines in and i just need to get the accessories on, get the new tires and rims mounted up and get some fluids in and Im ready to rip it up
Old 05-13-2007, 10:34 PM
THIS IS HOW I ROLL... BITCHES
Swollen Member

MUD CHILD Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82F150 View Post
ya ... ive been really considering getttin my dad to trailer me up there ...not that i plan on drinkin and driving or that theres anything thats unsafe but i dont want a Vi the first weeekend with me truck in 6 months ...btw engines in and i just need to get the accessories on, get the new tires and rims mounted up and get some fluids in and Im ready to rip it up
Hope it all goes o.k and we'll see ya up there