Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > suzuki Talk

Old 04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Outback adventurer

steeper Unknown Newbie
NEED 1 inch DS spacer toy axle

Have a 86 tin top with Toy axles and was flat towing home from chute on sunday and lost my front DShaft at the axle, luckily I found the Dshaft but never did find my 1 inch spacer. Anybody have an extra one or know where I can get one in a hurry, would like to hit the trails this w/e, could go it in 2x4 but thats no fun!

Didnt build my rig, bought it, so I dont know what Dshaft is in it, think I bought it off a FIBC member, but dont know username (steve) but it looks like the axle end is still a toy flange....
Old 04-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

beeker bad newbie
try breezeindustries or any fab guys here some might be able to make them for u
Old 04-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Original Chia Head

crimsen bad newbie
The front dshaft should be a toyota driveshaft off of an... oh i think it was 79-83 "the shorter of the generation rear driveshafts" and the rear one is the stock samurai front.

Official FIBC DD
Old 04-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Outback adventurer

steeper Unknown Newbie
no, my rear is a stock toyota 79-84 front (I know because I was told, and I used my trail spare in a friends 80 toy cause he blew up his DC in his front)

I figured the front was some sort of variation on a toy, but the Diff end of the chaft is definately a toy flange no adaptor... Just gotta get a spacer, or get a new shaft made to fit but thats $$$$$ so I no think so!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:20 AM
Rookie

Steve-0 Unknown Newbie
Its a sammi front shaft, it was either a 3/4 or 1/2 inch spacer I have a 1/2 in in the garage but i think it was the 3/4 ...call me and ill give you the 1/2 to see if it works 215-6416