Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > suzuki Talk

Old 02-08-2007, 06:18 PM

cheifman Unknown Newbie
89 Sidekick help needed

I have a friend who has a 89 Sidekick and I've narrowed down the problem to no powerat the feul pump. I think it's the computer module but I'm not sure, and since they are $1500 new and $500 used, i want to be sure. The fuel pump relay test good, and tested the injector with a test light, only glows dim when cranking and does not pulse. I've been told that this is a problem with the ECM. I'm looking for a good wiring diagram or advice
Thanks
Old 02-08-2007, 07:43 PM
there's a visine for that

230 bad newbie
i just had to do the same thing in my 91.It is a known problem.where are you located?In abby we have a guy that rebuilds them and sells for $350 with a warranty.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Outback adventurer

VAn Man Unknown Newbie
Sometimes you just have to run a neww power source to the injector. it's switched to ground so if you try running a jumper to the power side from an alternate power source it might start... I've seen it before
Old 02-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Not a Newbie
Swollen Member

zookiguy bad newbie
I have a fully rebuilt computer for sale. Tested and in working order.

Also have some used ones.

Email me at

suzuki4x4 at shaw dot ca
Old 02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
THIS IS HOW I ROLL... BITCHES
Swollen Member

MUD CHILD Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAn Man View Post
Sometimes you just have to run a neww power source to the injector. it's switched to ground so if you try running a jumper to the power side from an alternate power source it might start... I've seen it before
This does work my girlfriends had the same problem, all I did was run a new pomer source and we have been driving it for two and a half years like that
Old 02-09-2007, 05:35 PM

cheifman Unknown Newbie
are u puting power to the injetor at the plug or where and is it just keyed power i am on the island