Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Administration > Forum Support

Forum Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site and forum updates/upgrades

Old 07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

UU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to behold
hey mod

.../\......../\........../\........./\.........
how come these icons on the bottom no workie??
Old 07-23-2008, 03:01 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
they dont work on the roll.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

UU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to beholdUU is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
&^$^&^*(&%##!#$@)*(&.
that makes just as much sense to me
Old 07-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Stump hunter

Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut Jeepnut
Oh shit walters trying to learn something new.....

Stay away from my Moose Ribs
Old 07-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Stop looking at my

Dirtybert bad newbie
when its the pic of the week (for the week) it works but when its a rotating pic it doesn't. at least thats how i think it works. what do i know
Old 07-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Team Cliqueless
Swollen Member

got it
Old 07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

nopq715 Unknown Newbie
Red face 1

Went to my first motorcycle rodeo this weekend. I shot 14 rolls of film. Had a great time, Saw some craziness. Drunken bikers, bikers in contests, barstool races, drunken women baring themselves (Kinda like New Orleans only scarier), A Lynard tribute band etc... The best part was that I had full access, I was by the track, back stage, on stage, in the areas where you had to have a full weekends pass to enter. I even got to meet some of the Hells Angels Coalition, fun guys,ipod very cooperative, missing more than a few teeth. Got my negatives back today, I'm excited, I'm just itching to print 'em.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
??? what does that have to do with this?
Old 09-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Frog Legs

4Lo bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyf9527 View Post
world of warcraft gold Promotion! Here guarantee the lowest price of wow gold in the market! There will can make your wow life rich and we can promise you will be a hero in world of warcraft cause you will have more and more wow power level to get good weapen and other stuff ! we have sell Buy wow gold the price Slashed again! Unbeatable price from the direct sale. You are buying World of Warcraft gold from the game developers directly, not from the resellers, no hacking, no cheating, guarantee work ! but please keep your mind clear , don't pay more time and money there , cause you have your live life ! ok that's all thanks for your read . ( maybe this is a good news)
Hey go fuk yourself you dumb shit fuck
Old 09-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyf9527 View Post
world of warcraft gold Promotion! Here guarantee the lowest price of wow gold in the market! There will can make your wow life rich and we can promise you will be a hero in world of warcraft cause you will have more and more wow power level to get good weapen and other stuff ! we have sell Buy wow gold the price Slashed again! Unbeatable price from the direct sale. You are buying World of Warcraft gold from the game developers directly, not from the resellers, no hacking, no cheating, guarantee work ! but please keep your mind clear , don't pay more time and money there , cause you have your live life ! ok that's all thanks for your read . ( maybe this is a good news)
spam bot, delete!!