Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 03-08-2005, 03:29 PM
imported_n/a

Hi I'm new to this site and I think this is were I belong?
Is there anyone else from the West Kootaney's out there!

-------------------------

87 F150 4X4
89 S10 Blazer
numerous other projects
Old 03-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Original Chia Head

crimsen bad newbie
right now i think just kootneycat is the only one out past the okanogan.

------------------------
79 F150 custom
l/s dana 44 under 4" BDS coils
welded 9" under 4" arched leafs.
4.56 gears
35x16 tsl boggers
351 m with edelbrock performer 400 intake and edelbrock 600 carb
on board air
np 205 T case
np 435 tranny

For Off Road Driving
Old 03-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Im Using teh internet!!!!11

highwaystar bad newbie
where abouts in the west kootneys? a few of us in the okanagan. one day we should have a west kootney / okanagan meet and 4x4 around rock creek or something.

-------------------------

Rippin through your city like the General Lee
Old 03-08-2005, 06:38 PM
imported_n/a

I live in the Slocan Valley, Winlaw, I'm just redoing my F150 and hope to have it going sometime in April.[c]
Old 03-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I got kicked and now have a
Swollen Member

kootenaycat bad newbie
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Backroad

I live in the Slocan Valley, Winlaw, I'm just redoing my F150 and hope to have it going sometime in April.[c]
The valley? How was last years crop!

Welcome aboard! Try not to take things too personally here and you'll have a great time! Most of the "making fun of" happens to the Coast crew, not enough of us inlanders here!

I don't take my old Chevy off road much anymore, I like to abuse my atv and dirtbike instead! If you have a quad or dirtbike, we'll let you know when we start riding Springer ck area again and hook up for a ride. Maybe you can let us know when the snow has melted up there, there are some nice trails up to 7000'.

Highwaystar, I would be up for a ride somewhere around Greenwood later this year. Always wanted to explore the old mines in that area.

Image Insert:

46.92KB
Old 03-09-2005, 06:52 AM
imported_n/a

No quad yet, I've only been in the valley for 2 years so I'm not familiar with all the trails yet.
I used to live in Peachland.
the best place I have found is right up my mountain. they logged it about 4 years ago and there is a huge logging road that goes upthe steap slop. thats what im trying to biuld my truck up to go upthere. right now it is skidder or quad only.