Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > suzuki Talk

Old 11-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Dakguy

have a Samurai only run somewhere in the Lower Mainland (well, more like between Hope and Squamish)this winter? Any recomendations on a trail(s), would be nice to have a non-locker manditory plan with a couple of locker detours along the way. When I get my truck fixed I'll be welded rear on 31's, so you have an idea of the trails I can handle. Any ideas??? or should I just mind my own business.

Of all my friends, I like beer the best!
Old 11-14-2003, 09:03 PM
das Zukenstein

sj-x 500 bad newbie
hey, i'm in vernon, i'll make a trip for that, that is if it's on a sunday or monday... my days off. but if we wait till spring time, i'll have my detroit in the ass end of my rig

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 7 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift
broken u-joint count: 2
Old 11-15-2003, 05:00 AM
Az. Wheeler

tazuki bad newbie
I'm sure you can count me in for a Zuke run !!!! I don't know that area very much so I won't be able to help with any trail ideas... Let us know ASAP and we will get ourselves ready !!! Thanks [3]

tazuki88@canada.com

88.5 Zuki, SPOA, 31x10.5 Procomp Xterrain , 1.6 powered and Pony fed, 4.16 T-case, LSD!
Old 11-15-2003, 10:35 PM
Was there life before Diesel ?

u-can-2 bad newbie
Sounds like a plan to me. I could be part of the planning and arranging. Snow sounds like fun as well as spring. Why not both ??
Seriously, how many people are interested ???

Rich.

*** Keep Canada beautiful... Get Tattooed ***
Old 11-16-2003, 06:44 AM
Outback adventurer

84 sj410 bad newbie
I would be interested in joiming you for an all zuk run
Old 11-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Az. Wheeler

tazuki bad newbie
Well that's five so far let's get something going !! [3]

tazuki88@canada.com

88.5 Zuki, SPOA, 31x10.5 Procomp Xterrain , 1.6 powered and Pony fed, 4.16 T-case, LSD!
Old 11-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

LocashMikey bad newbie
I'd be into that

If you don't like what I say then
Locash was in the house
91 Tracker
3" body and 3" Calmini suspension lifts and 32" tires
Old 11-17-2003, 07:57 AM
Dakguy

Well, thanks for the replies guys. Two trucks from the Interior, you guys rock! On the commute this morning I noticed that the locals have their first snow of the year so I'm betting that we would run into it at some point. So the big questions is when/where. Rich, I'd like to take you up on your offer of planning, I'll get in touch with you. How does December 6th sound to you guys? Let's start with a date and then pick a route...

Old 11-27-2003, 09:54 PM
das Zukenstein

sj-x 500 bad newbie
i'm out, i gotsta work. oh well, maybe another time i'll make it out. Taz, take pics

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 14 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift
broken u-joint count: 2

currently running on: p185/60/r15 winter tires... god it looks dumb.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:42 AM
Dakguy

Unless something magical happens I can't see this happening before Christmas, I apologize if I got anyone too anxious. I have yet to fix the POS, or get together with Rich, or get even a little orginized, now I am realizing that Xmas is only 4 weeks away. I do, however, have a fairly nice logo to use for the run. Somebody needs to tack a couple of hours onto the day and maybe an extra day to the week pretty quick, that or I'll have to skip sleeping.
I'll post a little later in the week with an update...
Image Insert:

11.88KB

Old 12-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Az. Wheeler

tazuki bad newbie
Nice logo ! Christmas , New Years , tough time to get things together... Jan. 2nd I will be heading off to Baja Mexico to do some Zuking down there , be gone three months , If you got something going on after that I'll be in !!! See Yah !!![3]

tazuki88@canada.com

Old 12-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Dakguy

Three months!!! Lucky bastard, have fun in the warm sunshine while I deal with rain, rain and more rain. I'm sure we'll do something in the spring, and who knows by the time I get close to orginized you'll probably be back. Dos cervasas por va vour...(that's my phonetic spanish, I don't think you'll need more than that)Enjoy yourself and come home safe...

Old 12-06-2003, 11:30 AM
no i wont work on it

godzuka bad newbie
if there is a spot to park a trailer and a loop trail i could be up for that e-mail me details

A person who thinks he knows everything truly knows nothing.