Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > Events debriefing (pics)

Events debriefing (pics) Post pictures and talk about and your adventures.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Not a Newbie

Yager Good newbie
First Hunting Trip

Finally did my CORE and PAL and found a sitter to take the kids for 5 days so Ryan took me for my first winter camping trip and first time hunting. Came home empty handed this time (only saw one buck on the whole trip and he was short one stupid point).

Learned a few things- I name each hunting spot we had... usually long names, and it made Ry roll his eyes a lot

Hearing a deer grunt (huff? breath) in the bushes makes every hair I have stand on end

Its freaking exciting to see fresh tracks and does

Exposure therapy works... Im terrified (petrified? hysterical? definitely irrational) around high up spots and a lot of these roads arent conducive to my mental health. But by the end of the trip I could travel down all the roads without a death grip on my door and seat belt (or shouting at Ryan about keeping both his hands on the steering wheel )

Was a good time- looking forward to trying bow only next (and happy I didnt irritate Ryan so much that he'll take me again!!)

First morning.. we couldnt go to the spot Ryan had picked out the week before as it ended up snowing too much. Beautiful sunrise over Crown Lake

Home for the long weekend

This road scared the shit out of me.

One night it snowed and it snowed and it snowed. It was so steep and snowy and crazy that we ended up with chains on all four tires and even needed to lock it at a point. When we came back down we could see where 3 other guys (2 quads and one truck) spun out and couldnt make it about half way up

Old 11-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

Location: Usually in a tent near; Davis lake, Stave Lake, Harrison,
FKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics! Looks like a great place to spend a few days.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:21 PM
The C stands for crazy
Swollen Member

C-Dog bad newbie
looks like a great weekend away for sure....

Where abouts did you go ?

FUCK CANCER !!!!!!
Old 11-26-2015, 09:29 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a

harvester_sorrow Good newbie
Doe, a deer
Old 11-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Not a Newbie

Yager Good newbie
Carpenter Lake. And it was a fabulous time away... I love my kids and all but it's nice to have a chance to spend time with the guy that was in my life before they were (and it's a good excuse to eat lots of "bad" and drink lots of beer when I don't have to set a good example)
Old 11-26-2015, 10:41 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
that thing must chew pretty good with those chains on it.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:47 AM
loosing pavement gives me a
Swollen Member

Trailjunkie Good newbie
great pics thanks for sharing. great place to hang out i bet.