Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:24 AM
My name goes well with a
Swollen Member

vajayjay Good newbie
Those bastards gave my jeep a box 2 a couple years ago

The nerve of those assholes

I blew up my stroke so I got a bigger cummin
Old 09-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJnBC View Post
Tires have like 65-70% left ....i should have a new sticker soon and I dont even have any duct tape on my rig

Guess I got a bad memory haha
Old 09-09-2015, 08:49 AM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
They should go fight real crime but there is no money in that. they fill their pockets by hiding at the bottom of hills and ticket guys for speeding on their way to work. Same for VI's I get it for POS cars and trucks but they hand out VI's like it's candy again to fill their pockets.

Too bad there is no no money in it for them to go after crack heads that rip off your car or house.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Yup nothing like a 500 dollar deductible cuz some crackhead busted out ur window to take 4 bux in change and a pair of earphones, fuckin peices of shit
Old 09-09-2015, 01:17 PM
I suffer from constant swelling of my
Swollen Member

The King Machine Good newbie
I don't bother trying to fit rhyme or reason into why police do the things they do. I gave that up a long time ago. I will admit they can always do worse to you. Just take the licks with a lesson learned, its all you can do.
I just stay home on long weekends.

I cant even begin to count how many cans of beer I've had to dump out............................for no apparent reason.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

I'm not here Good newbie
Another reason why I hit Stave EARLY in the morning, I've yet to see a road block there before 8am.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Went in at noon, went to lookout and then a bunch of other offshoots, shot my gun a few times, wandered around with my gps in the bush , headed back, no cops anywhere out there anywhere today,

Did see a chopper at the backside of allouette lake tho, ducked back into the trees when I did cuz I had my rifle with me
And a bunch of vultures chewing at something, went and investigated, someone's dump site, a shit ton of old fish and chicken, fuckin ppl,

Last edited by Happypants : 09-09-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a

harvester_sorrow Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypants View Post
Went in at noon, went to lookout and then a bunch of other offshoots, shot my gun a few times, wandered around with my gps in the bush , headed back, no cops anywhere out there anywhere today,

Did see a chopper at the backside of allouette lake tho, ducked back into the trees when I did cuz I had my rifle with me
And a bunch of vultures chewing at something, went and investigated, someone's dump site, a shit ton of old fish and chicken, fuckin ppl,
sure it wasnt choppys lunch??
Old 09-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Could have been haha, prolly someone that had all that spoil when the power was out not too long ago, it wasn't even stinky yet, but the birds were all over it ,

Made me think of when Mandy and I tracked this deer last year only to find it half eaten by a cougar,
Old 09-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a

harvester_sorrow Good newbie
Mmm cougar
Old 09-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Tastes yummy
Old 09-09-2015, 10:30 PM
White in brown out
Swollen Member

StinkFinger bad newbie
first off cops arnt inspectors
secondly theres nothing in it for them you dont pay a fine you pay a shop of your choice

it sucks you got a vi but that thing wouldent pass a buy the book vi most off the lot new cars wouldent.
i just hat that cops use it to go after customs and let the shit mobiles go
Old 09-09-2015, 10:38 PM
giver hard

Troy bad newbie
you are not alone mr pissed off and angry todd

I am also a pissed off and angry guy because I got a box 2 on my 96 f250 lifted diesel this weekend on Saturday afternoon.

It went like this.
Hello. Have you had an inspection on this lift recently? no, not for awhile. Ok. cop leaves, comes back, box 2, I say nothing and he says have a nice day.

here's what really gets me though. He didn't even ask if I was drinking, didn't check to see if me and the 2 passengers were wearing seatbelts (he was short and my truck is taller than him to see in) Their focus is clearly not on road and driving safety.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:40 PM
giver hard

Troy bad newbie
A friend came up in his jeep that weekend also, 35's and a small 4 inch lift with mudflaps and working lights all around. He also got a box 2 on the way out. Cop said his jeep was too tall. The cop also didn't even ask about the 12 guage between the seats or a pal license.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:43 PM
giver hard

Troy bad newbie
they also have a 4 seater can-am side by side all blacked out that they were pulling people over on the flats with. What a job, they get to go out to stave and atv around while getting paid. Fuckin clowns.