Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Everything else > New members

New members Sign up and say hi!

Old 03-18-2015, 07:16 AM

Jaymac Good newbie
Good morning

Hey good morning guys, my name is Jason. I am from Carman, Manitoba. I ride a 2014 polaris Rzr 1000. Myself and a small group are headed out to beautiful British Columbina for a 7 day ride starting July 11, 2015. We all ride polaris rzr's. We were thinking of heading to the Nelson area for a couple days and grand forks area for a few days. What do you think of the areas ? is there lots to riding to do in those areas ? We would like to see, old abdonded mines, tunnels, water falls, lakes, old mining towns. We would like to be remote but at the same time we are hoteling it so we don't want to be driving long distances to trail heads. Does any one have some ideas on where we can ride and see all this stuff ? Thanks in advance. Jason
Old 03-18-2015, 08:23 AM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
pick up a backroad mapbook for the area. they are available in most outdoors stores and even alot of gas stations. endless exploring around that area.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:19 AM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
The right person to get this exact local knowedge Kootenaycat. Try sending him a pm