Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > General 4x4 Discussion

General 4x4 Discussion General discussion and questions that would apply to all makes.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:15 PM

Olyc123 Good newbie
Unhappy stolen chevy dana 60

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm just gunna go for it anyways. Basically I had bought a chevy dana 60 front axel for my jeep awhile back and I had it sitting on my driveway infront of my jeep while I saved up some more money for the rest of the parts (I'm only 17) I needed to get it all mounted up and they had been there for about two weeks, you cant see them from the road and its a fullsize truck axel so I thought the weight alone would be good theft deterrent but I guess not good enough. so anyways I got up this morning and went outside to notice that my front axel had been stolen. its an early chevy dana 60 front axel without brakes, missing one of the kingpin spring covers and spring, and a bent center link. If anyone sees something like this come up forsale anywhere it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know. also if someone can find it I'll give a reward for its return. any other help would be great, thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my rambling.

my name is oliver constable, I live in north delta. if you could message me with any info that would be awesome.

Cheers - Oly C
Old 10-05-2013, 08:52 PM
loosing pavement gives me a
Swollen Member

Trailjunkie Good newbie
shitty . that sucks. good to let people know so we can keep an eye out for yah.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:18 PM
GIVIN'R SHIT

TWOZEROFOUR Unknown Newbie
Jeep thing, Don,t understand

Shitty to hear, Good luck bud.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Stroking my
Swollen Member

Cheese eyes Good newbie
Oliver Oliver Oliver ..shitty to her bud next time hide that shit or lock it up

don't leave gold on the front lawn

theaves

alcohol makes me the man i need to be !!! spudspudspudspudspud 2013 !!!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:03 PM
thay call me drunkin Ira Haze
Swollen Member

lincoln locked bad newbie
Old 10-06-2013, 09:41 PM
something
Swollen Member

skyjacker Good newbie
It's a sick world we live in man , don't leave anything out they'll steal the dig shit off ur front lawn if you leave it there