Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add '' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about
kimr Good newbie
Mission Interpretive Forest

I assume you folks are aware of the District of Missions plans around multi use recreation in the West Stave area, some vague plans around motorized ORV areas, and the Tim Horton's kids camp at Pine Lake.

We are going to have to get serious pretty soon with claiming trails with GPS tracks inside what used to be the TFL, now Interpretive Forest.

Is there any interest here in meeting with me and discussing strategy? We have one but I would really like to incorporate yours too, if possible.

President, 4WDABC
Old 06-25-2013, 09:55 PM
HEAVY METAL bad newbie
i am interested Kim.
wheelin a P40 Warhawk
Old 06-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a
harvester_sorrow Good newbie
gotta keep it usable so how
Taking golf carts where they don't belong
Old 06-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member
EIEIO bad newbie
We have been aware of it for the last 5 years that they have been "discussing" it. By the time this actually happens my hips are gonna be broken and ill be rollin a handicart.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about
kimr Good newbie
The Province has approved the millions for the road relocation around the east side of Sayers that was a condition of Tim Horton's. The boundary between District of Mission and FVRD at Pine lake has been adjusted so the entire proposed Tim's camp is in the District of Mission.

This means that the conditions that Tim's had have essentially been met.

I may be wrong but I expect things to start happening for real over the next 18 months.
President, 4WDABC