Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 AM
jamming in my
Swollen Member

procircuit Good newbie
i went by there a few weeks ago... its passable and i like the idea.. keeps out the jeeps and city kids

also the last day i owned my toy

Last edited by procircuit : 05-22-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Half Slant Good newbie
that looks like this ditch they made on the main road by Davis entry back in Feb/March... Only was like that for a week or so ...
Old 07-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Rookie

1949d100 Good newbie
Has anybody been up to salsbury lately? Was thinking about heading up there next week.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Bridge is gone,
Old 07-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Get happypants off my
Swollen Member

Reeseman Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Slant View Post
I was told by a friend who's sister works for the ministry.. She was saying that this would happen, that in the next 5 years or so, they will be attempting to shut down everything West of Harrison - PFFFFFT like that would actually happen. BUT I heard that they would be decommissioning roads one by one, slowly pushing us out.
hey Heather is that a fish?
Old 07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Pretty much what half slant said is bang on, it's all the fuckin retards shooting and burning cars n shit everywhere, pretty soon we won't have anywhere to go really...
Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 PM
something
Swollen Member

skyjacker Good newbie
Yup , target shooting outside of a registered range needs to be made illegal , best thing we can do is just call these people in whenever we see them it will force co's to go there and check it out and crack down on all these bullshit mess makers , guns are made for hunting not to be an asshatt ganster wanna be and shoot the living hell out of our countryside
Old 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Last I heard, it's in the works, banning firearm use in mission area
Old 07-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Outback adventurer

bandog Good newbie
Anti gun rednecks

I myself am a fan of responsible freedom.

Ban idiots, not guns.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandog View Post
Anti gun rednecks

Ban idiots, not guns.
and I totally agree with you, but we know its not going to happen
Old 07-30-2013, 07:38 PM
something
Swollen Member

skyjacker Good newbie
Unfortunately it's impossible to ban idiots , it's either shut it all down or nothing at all , go to a gun range that's why they have them , guns are a tool not a toy like most ppl use them as
Old 07-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

keadyn Good newbie
fuck that your tool is my toy. It's my right to shoot paper in a safe legal way as much as it's yours to kill animals. Don't bitch at my paper and I won't bitch about your bear skin rugs. Shooting safely at a range is nothing like shooting safely in the bush. Maybe they should have an entire section on that in the PAL course and test on it.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
it is your right to shoot paper tagets, no need to get your nipples in a knot! I shoot paper targets when im out in the bush, how else you gonna sight a rifle in, but unlike the retards that don't have a solid backing to put paper targets, we do, which is what is meant by safe/unsafe shooting, I get it some ppl cant afford a range membership, no one is bitching about shooting, the reason shit is getting closed down is because of stupid people that leave their discarded ammo and targets in the bush after they leave,bring TV's and other shit into the bush to shoot the shit outta, then leave it there, whenever I go in the bush to shoot/sight my gun, I always take out what I bring in, and if you don't believe it Ill post up the boxes of shot shells that i shoot after im done shooting, lots of times ill take other people shit with me that they leave behind as well, and i agree with you that they should have a section on that in the pal course and a test on it, im sure a lot of ppl would fail that part,
Old 07-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Out-N-About

Cwheeler bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandog View Post
Anti gun rednecks

Ban idiots, not guns.
this, i shoot responsibility, why should i be punished? then again getting your pal is too easy theres too meny idiots with firearms.... but then again theres alot of idiots with drivers licenses too...
Old 07-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Out-N-About

Cwheeler bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypants View Post
it is your right to shoot paper tagets, no need to get your nipples in a knot! I shoot paper targets when im out in the bush, how else you gonna sight a rifle in, but unlike the retards that don't have a solid backing to put paper targets, we do, which is what is meant by safe/unsafe shooting, I get it some ppl cant afford a range membership, no one is bitching about shooting, the reason shit is getting closed down is because of stupid people that leave their discarded ammo and targets in the bush after they leave,bring TV's and other shit into the bush to shoot the shit outta, then leave it there, whenever I go in the bush to shoot/sight my gun, I always take out what I bring in, and if you don't believe it Ill post up the boxes of shot shells that i shoot after im done shooting, lots of times ill take other people shit with me that they leave behind as well, and i agree with you that they should have a section on that in the pal course and a test on it, im sure a lot of ppl would fail that part,

this too... you and me both my friend...