Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:38 PM
and his
Swollen Member

England bad newbie
they only ever seem to go as far as say the 22 k mark but yeah they are a buncg of retards I slow down and give em shit all the time and Tuna im game ????? we should go down with some guns also and fire em off
Old 04-19-2013, 02:57 PM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk in Drublic View Post
i got jumped and beaten by over a dozen punks for telling them they were idiots for burning a van. that was at 6am on my way home to spend the rest of the weekend with my daughter. bring a shotgun.
So that's why there is an axe chip in Das beater.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
and his
Swollen Member

England bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirka dave View Post

Carry a big knife then ?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:03 PM
I suffer from constant swelling of my
Swollen Member

The King Machine Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by England View Post
they only ever seem to go as far as say the 22 k mark but yeah they are a buncg of retards I slow down and give em shit all the time and Tuna im game ????? we should go down with some guns also and fire em off
Sounds like a long weekend posse needs to be formed up. To ensure BC's outback it respected.
It's frustrating because I know alot of us help clean up other peoples crap left behind. Copstick brought up a solution in the other thread, educating people on the facts.
I believe there must be a strong hand aproach to help get the message accross as well.
Lets say a few of your guys hardcore rigs, a couple ATV's, visible long guns, a camera, and note pad. Just take plate numbers, head up to some of the hot spots and just record who is there. After they leave check the site for damage and disrespect. Then report to the police or CO if needed.
In order to get the point accross to these little shits we need to intimidate and establish dominence, then record.
I could dust off a couple military issue flak jackets I got, rifles with bananna clips, red dots, night vision, load the army truck up with a few hard hitting hommies. Got a couple skull masks too. That coupled with a few of the rigs you guys roll around in would have the desired effect.
Id join you fellas for a witch hunt.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 PM
My name goes well with a
Swollen Member

vajayjay Good newbie
I like the Kings idea, we all army up cruise up in the military truck jump out start beating kids, then wait while having a fire and grillathon until they clean up

I blew up my stroke so I got a bigger cummin
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 PM
I suffer from constant swelling of my
Swollen Member

The King Machine Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by vajayjay View Post
I like the Kings idea, we all army up cruise up in the military truck jump out start beating kids, then wait while having a fire and grillathon until they clean up

I like it but it is not that simple.

I don't think getting violent is even needed at all. The point is to present the situation as futile to them. Getting violent is not a good idea, cause they can't win. Plus the kids can be real volatile getting swarmed for asking them to clean up is a real possibility. I would go the opposite way in fact, be polite. Remind them to clean up. Mention some of the possible fines associated with dumping on crown land if they are reported. Maybe I would buy a couple boxes of girl guide cookies to try and sell after..........I'm sure the guy with the flak jacket,rifle and skull mask would help sales.

So it must be presented as a shock and awe type of situation, that being said. Education, intimidation, information gathering, deescalation of violent situations, and possible reporting to the law.
And any rifles or long guns are to be left in a non threatening manner, maybe only to be a glimpse not really seen. Thats my opinion.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

evdog Good newbie
I got lots of girl guide cookies we can sell, plus I'm game to do a witch hunt and show these damn hooligans who's in charge
Old 04-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

hillclimber Good newbie
Best bet is video camera, drive by and zoom in on license plate #'s and then after they have all left go back and film the site and what has been left over.

Also look for receipts so that they can trace back the person.

And booze bottles and beer cans can be traced back to which liquor store they were sold at and if the person paid with plastic they can trace it and fine them for littering.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

BigRon Good newbie
Shave there heads I hate those ignorant bastards, no respect for nothing.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:01 PM
and his
Swollen Member

England bad newbie
I like the idea of going up on mass to stop heads being beat I mean really what the fuck will they do and just take plate numbers and tell em we want it clean or the numbers go to the RCMP ..the big rig with a buncha rednecks in it should stop them from getting expanding lat syndrome
Old 05-02-2013, 07:35 PM
iEdited my Title in 'User CP'

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Just remember those kids have guns too and their all high on more than just weed
Old 05-03-2013, 11:37 AM
cornbinder on coils
Swollen Member

epic3 bad newbie
maylong theres cops all over the place at cogburn now. Its still abit of a shit show and messes get left but its a pay provincial site and monitored now. It has been for a couple years. cruise past the wildlife dont feed em and dont stare and you'll be fine
Old 05-03-2013, 11:47 AM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirka dave View Post
yup, glad they hit the car with it and not me.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.
Swollen Member

RCCruiser Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftedPinto View Post
So I'm thinking of heading up to east and/or west Harrison this coming May 24 with family in tow. We've never been b4, is it worth trying to do a little exploring up there at that time or is it a total shit show full of drunk teens wrecking the place?Seems like the west side may be tougher for the Civics to get to maybe?
Isn't the long weekend before May 24?

Should be the weekend of May 18 19 20
Old 05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
wanna see my
Swollen Member

Cookie bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCruiser View Post
Isn't the long weekend before May 24?

Should be the weekend of May 18 19 20
ya ry its the 18th weekend this year. and you all know opinion on this. thumpity thump thump if they dont listen. i find myself telling all different ages of people to clean thier shit up. educate em then punch it into thier brain.