Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Everything else > New members

New members Sign up and say hi!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
KronicCrawler KronicCrawler is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
KronicCrawler Good newbie
Reputation: 12
SAS

Its TIME ... time for the solid axle swap . im sick of not making it over the simple shit without digg'n a couple of holes and hammering on my diffs , yes diffs didnt think it was possable with the Ifs frame all around the front carrier but i hit so hard it cracked the front cover plate ancor point . I had built an axle wrap bar for the rear and it has a heavy mounting bracket to stop the leafs wraping so much.
The bracket is good but now the carrier tube is starting to tare

I need a solid front axle and 5.29's
anyone got any thoughts before i start ? if I dont stick with toyota solid front , 85 i guess, it will likely be a Rock asult from scratch ,cha ching . prob cant afford a locker if i go new. I knew someone with some parts just sitting in his garrage . but have not heard back from him .Any recent upgrades ? need to unload ur old shit ?
Chronic Crawlers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 PM
KronicCrawler KronicCrawler is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
KronicCrawler Good newbie
Reputation: 12
Oh ya its a 87 Toyota 4runner 22RE, 4" lift, Detroit locker, 35" Super Swampers

Last edited by KronicCrawler : 05-30-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 PM
procircuit's Avatar
procircuit procircuit is offline
jamming in my
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: langley
Posts: 3,086
procircuit Good newbie
Reputation: 11
Oh man I feel bad for you... Go read what's expected of your first post and redo real quick
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Hello Kitty's Avatar
Hello Kitty Hello Kitty is offline
You can't do that on television eh barf
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,777
Hello Kitty bad newbie
Reputation: 4
High
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello Kitty's Avatar
Hello Kitty Hello Kitty is offline
You can't do that on television eh barf
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,777
Hello Kitty bad newbie
Reputation: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KronicCrawler View Post
Its TIME ... time for the solid axle swap . im sick of not making it over the simple shit without digg'n a couple of holes and hammering on my diffs , yes diffs didnt think it was possable with the Ifs frame all around the front carrier but i hit so hard it cracked the front cover plate ancor point . I had built an axle wrap bar for the rear and it has a heavy mounting bracket to stop the leafs wraping so much.
The bracket is good but now the carrier tube is starting to tare

I need a solid front axle and 5.29's
anyone got any thoughts before i start ? if I dont stick with toyota solid front , 85 i guess, it will likely be a Rock asult from scratch ,cha ching . prob cant afford a locker if i go new. I knew someone with some parts just sitting in his garrage . but have not heard back from him .Any recent upgrades ? need to unload ur old shit ?
Chronic Crawlers
I have some metal roller-skates?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-30-2012, 10:25 PM
apefrill's Avatar
apefrill apefrill is offline
I don't have a
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Westbank, BC
Posts: 2,348
apefrill Good newbie
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by procircuit View Post
Oh man I feel bad for you... Go read what's expected of your first post and redo real quick
He's not even a newbie, he's been here for 2 years
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy-skye View Post
Your my favorite lady-dude
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2012, 10:32 PM
KronicCrawler KronicCrawler is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
KronicCrawler Good newbie
Reputation: 12
I spend all my time out side having " Fun in B.C. " not much time for typing. the places I like to go don't have cell reception .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Tinker Belle's Avatar
Tinker Belle Tinker Belle is offline
I love Tinker's
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Maple ridge
Posts: 975
Tinker Belle Good newbie
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KronicCrawler View Post
I spend all my time out side having " Fun in B.C. " not much time for typing. the places I like to go don't have cell reception .
__________________
[SIGPIC]I get tinker off
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-31-2012, 12:54 AM
4skin's Avatar
4skin 4skin is offline
Cact
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,694
4skin Good newbie
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by apefrill View Post
He's not even a newbie, he's been here for 2 years
and still hasnt figured out there is other rooms than the new members room
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Style Design By: Resourcelabz.se