Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Jeep Talk

Jeep Talk The only true 4x4

Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcmaxx Good newbie
rear traction/antiwrap bar

Hey all, Anyone running a rear traction (antiwrap bar) for the rear diff? I have no blocks shims, nothing but want to add something to help with the axle wrap, is there a universal kit a guy can order and weld up? thanks ( its an xj)
Old 03-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Prospect

Lazybaka Good newbie
I helped a friend burn some bolts and himey joints together to make one,
single joint in front mounted to the t-case brace..too a Y bar with a joint on top(side) of the diff to the bottom/otherside of the diff..I really was not sure how much stress it could take but a couple years later it was still on and workin

the side effect I think that I saw was he never spit a drive shaft again...
Old 03-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcmaxx Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybaka View Post
I helped a friend burn some bolts and himey joints together to make one,
single joint in front mounted to the t-case brace..too a Y bar with a joint on top(side) of the diff to the bottom/otherside of the diff..I really was not sure how much stress it could take but a couple years later it was still on and workin

the side effect I think that I saw was he never spit a drive shaft again...
yeah thats pretty much what I'm looking for, I found a nice kit at ruffstuffspectialies but would like to see If I can find anything in Canada first.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Prospect

andrewmacc Good newbie
Ruffstuff makes awesome stuff. I would just grab their kit, some tube, and go at it.

I'm debating on making my own, not sure yet.