Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats

Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats Got a question or want to show off a new mod on your Quad, Snowmobile, bike or Boat? This is the place to go

Old 02-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

351BII Good newbie
motorcross tracks.....

anyone know if u can go in and practice on the aggaziz bike track??...or anywhere thats open to go in and use.....i know popkum already.....thanks
Old 02-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

64CJ6Willy Good newbie
Mission still closed?

I'm a peice of shit, I treat women like shit because I'm a fucking douchebag and I deserve to have my face dragged across concrete,
Old 02-05-2012, 04:12 PM

351BII Good newbie
im pretty sure its gated....no???.....id like to find a track and take my little guy there during the week when its quiet......even if i gotta go too a local shop and pay a fee....
Old 02-06-2012, 09:01 AM
jamming in my
Swollen Member

procircuit Good newbie
Missions closed till tuesday nights start up, its hectic for someone starting out as well.. i have one in my back yard but its still a bit early out for me, grounds a little soft.. ill try and find out about aggasiz for you, i know there are some people with keys..
Old 02-06-2012, 11:15 AM

5thgear Good newbie
Aggasiz's a sanctioned race track like mission. Meaning only scheduled days theyre open and set 10minute motos. The only open practice ones are popkum an pemberton (on most weekends) that i know of. Gill, peg and cattermole can still be good to ride on weekdays.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Quit Looking At My
Swollen Member

Metal Mulisha Good newbie
Pemberton Track is open i believe
Old 02-06-2012, 01:32 PM

351BII Good newbie
Ok thanks for the input. We were out at gill sat.... Just wanna get him on a closed course to see how he likes it before I set him up in a club or geet him into anything serious. Ill take him out to popkum when they get it open again. Just dont want him to get discouraged with too many ppl around...
Old 02-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

64CJ6Willy Good newbie
catermole should be good for him, lots of area off the sides

I'm a peice of shit, I treat women like shit because I'm a fucking douchebag and I deserve to have my face dragged across concrete,
Old 02-06-2012, 04:57 PM

351BII Good newbie
Hey 64....where is this catermole you are talking about? Is there a track there? Hes good on his bike but I want to get him on a track for some seat time...with least amount of distractions
Old 02-06-2012, 08:33 PM
iEdit Title in 'User CP'

Bigsexy bad newbie
Catermole is also known as the Old Orchard boatlaunch. Its located right behind "langley concrete group" on route to the wack..., just off old orchard rd. I was there the other day, track is greasy when wet, but for the most part its all wet sand an fun to ride, 1 med tabletop, a set of lil kickers, about 6 burms and alot of wide open area to let'r rip ( there is a whoop section but its always flooded.) Bring a shovel and a rake tho cause ur guna hafto to do a bit of maintannce to the track. When the water table comes up tho, the track gets washed away, Or u cant get to it.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM

5thgear Good newbie
Tracks way safer in my opinion. Everyones going the same way and u got medical staff on hand. riding on the rivers fun but u get everyone going every way. I had a guy riding up a landing once at cattermole and hit him head on. lucky to walk away from that one, had to jump over the bars in the air to save myself.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 PM

351BII Good newbie
ok thanks for the input guys. Ill take a drive out and have a look tomorrow. Cheers
Old 02-08-2012, 12:07 AM
iEdit Title in 'User CP'

Bigsexy bad newbie
I do agree with buddy above with stating a track is alot safer.. iv called 911 3x at cattermole myself for other ppl riding the track and hurting themselves.. U really have to watch the other riders ( if any) cause some DO ride the track at free will and dont follow the flow, riding wrong ways... OR even worse, is drunk!! example: had a guy come say to me that he was happy someone was upkeeping the track and what not.. and to come have some beers with him and his buddys when i was done.... then he turns his bike and takes off towards the tabletop.... compleeeeetley over throttles (for those who know whats about to happen) land on his tale bone, broke/fractured somthin in his lower back and had to call 911 cause he couldnt feel his legs.... NOT a cool way to start ur day of riding.

Its a small area but its not heavily populated during the week.. nice weeknds is a diff story. ( its lika mini stave lake and i mean mini...)
Old 02-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

64CJ6Willy Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsexy View Post

Its a small area but its not heavily populated during the week.. nice weeknds is a diff story. ( its lika mini stave lake and i mean mini...)
Weekdays it's quiet I find. Maybe just me tho, i might smell!

Last edited by 64CJ6Willy : 02-08-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:42 AM

-nikki- Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsexy View Post
I do agree with buddy above with stating a track is alot safer.. iv called 911 3x at cattermole myself for other ppl riding the track and hurting themselves.. U really have to watch the other riders ( if any) cause some DO ride the track at free will and dont follow the flow, riding wrong ways... OR even worse, is drunk!! example: had a guy come say to me that he was happy someone was upkeeping the track and what not.. and to come have some beers with him and his buddys when i was done.... then he turns his bike and takes off towards the tabletop.... compleeeeetley over throttles (for those who know whats about to happen) land on his tale bone, broke/fractured somthin in his lower back and had to call 911 cause he couldnt feel his legs.... NOT a cool way to start ur day of riding.

wonder if he learned his lesson