Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Everything else > Jokes Jokes Jokes

Jokes Jokes Jokes Any kind of jokes are good but no x-rated when in doubt put those in the access room

Old 01-03-2012, 10:41 PM
i have a fullsize
Swollen Member

regulate34 Good newbie
coyote joke

well im going coyote hunting and been doing some reaserch and came across this one

The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue.

What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.
This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U.S. Forest Service. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally an old fellow in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said: "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here These coyotes ain't Fucking our sheep - they're eatin' 'em!"
Old 01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

64CJ6Willy Good newbie
I Love Animals...

They are delicious!!!!!

I'm a peice of shit, I treat women like shit because I'm a fucking douchebag and I deserve to have my face dragged across concrete,