Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Jeep Talk

Jeep Talk The only true 4x4

Old 11-16-2011, 09:21 AM
665 neighbor of the beast

Tunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond reputeTunabomber has a reputation beyond repute
Question holy sheep dip batman !!!

Been a while since i did any maint on the jeep

just did my hubs and bearings 2 weeks ago

and in the last week i have

replaced 3 exhaust hangers
1 tranny mount
1 steering box
2 shock bolts
and just oiled and greased all my bushings

holy hell it rides better. no squeaks no vibes and no clunks...hell even my shifter is stable

word from the wise...off road driving sure takes its toll ( you just don't realize how much till ya fix it all at once )

only thing left to track down is

my steering wheel still shimmy's left right on ocation ??? tie rods ball joints and steering shaft are solid

could it actually be my tires or alignment ?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Blame it on my A.d.D

Lieutenant Johnson bad newbie
Yuup. Try beads in tires if havnt already. Worked amazing with about 8.5-9.5 oz per tire. Will try and post Tire size chart. Ish @ RT Tires can hook ya up.

Could also be too much toe in/out