Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Corn Binder's

Corn Binder's International Harvester --For people that like to drive farm equipment!

Old 08-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

BuckNaked Good newbie
WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE
Old 08-22-2011, 05:49 PM
I have a huge
Swollen Member

redman bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lester View Post
no need do ban me as i wont be back as this group is not for me it was nice to meet the people that we did off this site and they were great but the assholes i have no use for ...was just trying to ask a simple question, got the answer i was looking for (thank you Mus-tard) and a bunch of flack to boot Ironman a PM explaning what the reason would go a longway in PR
thats sorta too bad, some good peeps here but we have a few rules as most sites do, so many peep fight us on this on though
Old 08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

Location: Usually in a tent near; Davis lake, Stave Lake, Harrison,
FKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lester View Post
please delete me from this group
Yer choice log on... dont log on... If your account stays inactive long enough it will eventually be purged. I see you are still searching forums as I type this

Your choice if ya wanna be here or not. Maybe try a name change and a new attitude

Old 09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Cact
Swollen Member

4skin Good newbie
most activity the binders hve had since he joined
so hes conributed more to this room than the site