Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 04-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
hey sheldon you coming to matts bon fire tomorrow I hear mandy is going to be there so i was wondering if your going to be there
Old 04-23-2011, 11:05 AM
mushroom capped

atoyot Good newbie
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm crack!!!!!!!!

oops wrong thread.....
Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
last night about 12:30am coming home from playing ice hockey I was slowing down at the last intersection before heading onto the pitt river bridge leaving pitt meadows I was slowing down to a red light and the car to my left started to come into my lane and he claims he didnt see me but with no time to react I ended up taking out the rear passenger side of his car with the driver front end of my blazer, luckly for me my winch bumper took out the side of his car, no damage for me his car not so lucky, thats whats nice about having a winch bumper compared to a stock plastic bumper, anyway the guy was a fuckin moron I didnt care really, we pulled over talked it out.. he must have been stoned to do something stupid like that
Old 04-23-2011, 11:37 AM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
hey sheldon you coming to matts bon fire tomorrow I hear mandy is going to be there so i was wondering if your going to be there
well say hi to her for me. i havent seen her all week.

maybe were on a break and she forgot to tell me PEELERS!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:44 PM
National Lampoons
Swollen Member

Griswold Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
but with no time to react I ended up taking out the rear passenger side of his car with the driver front end of my blazer, luckly for me my winch bumper took out the side of his car, no damage for me his car not so lucky, thats whats nice about having a winch bumper compared to a stock plastic bumper, anyway I was a fuckin moron I didnt care really, we pulled over talked it out.. I wasn't even stoned, and I still do stupid things like that

It was your other right then you wouldn't have hit him and taken out his passenger rear side.......
Old 04-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
your a funny guy griswold your a funny guy
Old 04-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
a million bucks a day in pot... wow Dave. Thats ALOT of pot to sell each day my friend, seeing as a pound is about $2200-$2500ish (depending). Global TV isn't a credible source for information.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Make your own-iEdit Title in 'User CP'
Swollen Member

Moondog bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIEIO View Post
a million bucks a day in pot... wow Dave. Thats ALOT of pot to sell each day my friend, seeing as a pound is about $2200-$2500ish (depending). Global TV isn't a credible source for information.
I said per week Trav come on now an IT Tech should be able to read
Old 04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
musta been high. i think im gonna go drive and kill someone now
Old 04-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Make your own-iEdit Title in 'User CP'
Swollen Member

Moondog bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIEIO View Post
musta been high. i think im gonna go drive and kill someone now
Old 04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Not a Newbie

d0ubledown Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
Also if it did get legalized do you really think the big players would let the small growers (who you buy from) to carry on trading? If you guys think that the gangs and gun crime in this Provence is bad now then just wait and see what happens when they legalize cannabis.
if it was legalized, do you really think 'big players' would care about those with 1-2 lights growing for themselves? give your head a shake. if it was legalized, the 'big players' would still be running it down south. there wouldnt be much of a battle here. why would they fight over something that anyone and their dogs can grow. its like bc hot house going after lil backyard tomato growers

that said, id say decriminalizing it is a far better solution. i dont think this country is ready for legalizing it. only bonehead people that believe the media drivel about how bad it is for you, would be against it. alcohol, tobacco, prescription over the counter pain killers...need i say more? if they can have warning labels on smoke packs and 'drink responsibly' ads on TV, why cant they do the same for something that is not even addictive and much MUCH less destructive?

the govt makes billions in sin taxes for alcohol and tobacco. no way in hell they'd try to tax marijuana. why? because itd be almost impossible to. like i said, anyone can grow it. its not hard, and those that use it would most likely grow for personal. but im sure they'd try their best to try to tax though, like they do for those that make their own diesel fuel using veggie oil. since they're not paying fuel tax to drive their vehicles...they gotta pay...something.

its all about money. not a persons health or well being....
Old 04-27-2011, 06:20 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ubledown View Post
if it was legalized, do you really think 'big players' would care about those with 1-2 lights growing for themselves? give your head a shake. if it was legalized, the 'big players' would still be running it down south. there wouldnt be much of a battle here. why would they fight over something that anyone and their dogs can grow. its like bc hot house going after lil backyard tomato growers

that said, id say decriminalizing it is a far better solution. i dont think this country is ready for legalizing it. only bonehead people that believe the media drivel about how bad it is for you, would be against it. alcohol, tobacco, prescription over the counter pain killers...need i say more? if they can have warning labels on smoke packs and 'drink responsibly' ads on TV, why cant they do the same for something that is not even addictive and much MUCH less destructive?

the govt makes billions in sin taxes for alcohol and tobacco. no way in hell they'd try to tax marijuana. why? because itd be almost impossible to. like i said, anyone can grow it. its not hard, and those that use it would most likely grow for personal. but im sure they'd try their best to try to tax though, like they do for those that make their own diesel fuel using veggie oil. since they're not paying fuel tax to drive their vehicles...they gotta pay...something.

its all about money. not a persons health or well being....
Old 04-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a

harvester_sorrow Good newbie
Hippies... everywhere!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Not a Newbie

MOOSEHUNTER Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvester_sorrow View Post
Hippies... everywhere!