Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Prospect
Swollen Member

playtime Unknown Newbie
"Winning"!!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:35 AM
loosing pavement gives me a
Swollen Member

Trailjunkie Good newbie
Quote:
So Trav let me get this right according to your logic an illegal activity is ok as long as the criminals are spending there money at your buddys shops?
I think you have smoked to much product there buddy
its only an illegal activity because of misinformed close minded drones have made it that way.the criminal element exists because of prohibition not the other way around.ther are literally more pot enjoyer's in our province than not . and in every walk of life.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:36 AM
?????
Swollen Member

MuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
So if you don't Care or Understand then why post in the thread and start this whole issue.

My Father told me loooooong ago "If you don't have anything good to say, Then don't say anything at all."

When you think about it......Life's Short, So grab as many friends as you can to enjoy your time with.........Cause you never know what will happen tomorrow.

Can't we all just get along...................Got any munchies Hey I found some muffins
No not the Muffins. Lol

TEAM TEQUILA
Old 04-22-2011, 12:46 AM
?????
Swollen Member

MuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeMuddyWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
can't we all just get along

who wants a muffin...........

Mmmmm Muffins!!!

TEAM TEQUILA
Old 04-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Make your own-iEdit Title in 'User CP'
Swollen Member

Moondog bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailjunkie View Post
its only an illegal activity because of misinformed close minded drones have made it that way.the criminal element exists because of prohibition not the other way around.ther are literally more pot enjoyer's in our province than not . and in every walk of life.

Sorry Doug you are sadly misinformed there are way fewer pot smokers in the world than there are non pot smokers. If you really want to see pot culture take a trip to Amsterdam. I find it highly amusing that everybody who smokes pot thinks its not illegal that is the same mind set as people who think its ok to drive impaired. If you really think the criminal element would just disappear if they legalized it then you need to give your head a shake, you really think that the criminal element would just walk away from a billion dollar a year industry? All they would do would be to force a price war between the criminal element and the government thus causing the government to employ more police to combat the criminal element so by forcing taxes up for everybody. Legalizing pot is a no win situation for everybody users and dealers alike.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
Sorry Doug you are sadly misinformed there are way fewer pot smokers in the world than there are non pot smokers. If you really want to see pot culture take a trip to Amsterdam. I find it highly amusing that everybody who smokes pot thinks its not illegal that is the same mind set as people who think its ok to drive impaired. If you really think the criminal element would just disappear if they legalized it then you need to give your head a shake, you really think that the criminal element would just walk away from a billion dollar a year industry? All they would do would be to force a price war between the criminal element and the government thus causing the government to employ more police to combat the criminal element so by forcing taxes up for everybody. Legalizing pot is a no win situation for everybody users and dealers alike.

and once you smoke it your 99.9 % more likely to be a eeast va heroin addict by the end of the week, and you will instantly be on the prowl for a arape victim.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
i gotta agree with moondog this guy makes up some hard to debate facts good to see some smart ppl on here
Old 04-22-2011, 01:50 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog View Post

Ya you're right Moondog...

Just look at alcohol prohibition. Although it was leagalized there's still bootleggers all over and they're in competiton with the government liquor vendors right? I know I go straight past the beer store and over to my local gangster's hideout to buy my hooch. Your point is crap.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:40 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
i gotta agree with moondog this guy makes up some hard to debate facts good to see some smart ppl on here

you really think your better because you dont smoke pot? i now incredibly succesful people that enjoy there rasta sticks alot more than me. doctors and lawyers man. i know some extremely dumb people who are completely sober. and alcohol is a muh worse drug than marijauna hands down. ya want to talk about costing taxpayers, how many drunks in court for assault, dui, spousal abuse, etc. how many people in court system are there for being stoned and losing there mind on someone. its not crack, its pot.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:42 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Balmer View Post

Just look at alcohol prohibition. Although it was leagalized there's still bootleggers all over and they're in competiton with the government liquor vendors right? I know I go straight past the beer store and over to my local gangster's hideout to buy my hooch. Your point is crap.

ah the ole "it fell off a truck"
Old 04-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Swollen Member

Moondog bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Balmer View Post

Comparing prohibition racketeers from the 30's to todays modern criminals is like comparing the performance of a ford model T to a modern 4door family saloon its STUPID!! Old Jessie and the good old boys used to make what $100 a week? A good drug dealer will be turning over $1million per week. You do realize the guy that you buy from is not the man right? He's just a bitch for someone else. Todays drug dealers (I am talking about the dealers and not the mules they get to sell there product for them) are making an absolute fortune out of BC bud do some research its a billion dollar a year industry like I said there is no way they will turn there backs and just walk away.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:44 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

again oldballs, i think your confusing pot with drugs. if your buying drugs, your right, theres a long line of people between the manufacturer and the onsumer, but most of the people i know buyind/smoking pot THAT I KNOW are buyig it first/ second hand, and the people with the 2,4,6 lights foing are not pulling down a million a week. yes there is some big time growers around, but not much of there bud is being sold anywhere near here.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Swollen Member

Moondog bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk in Drublic View Post
again oldballs, i think your confusing pot with drugs. if your buying drugs, your right, theres a long line of people between the manufacturer and the onsumer, but most of the people i know buyind/smoking pot THAT I KNOW are buyig it first/ second hand, and the people with the 2,4,6 lights foing are not pulling down a million a week. yes there is some big time growers around, but not much of there bud is being sold anywhere near here.

You don't think there any big time growers/dealers around here? Are you stupid? There are plenty of big time growers/dealers in BC who are not only making a fortune they are also trading BC bud across the line in exchange for cocaine and weapons do you even read the newspapers or listen to the news? Do some research dummy.Also if it did get legalized do you really think the big players would let the small growers (who you buy from) to carry on trading? If you guys think that the gangs and gun crime in this Provence is bad now then just wait and see what happens when they legalize cannabis.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

the point i was making is they dont sell much here. the local tokers arent fueling drug wars or crime. that is why i said the bigtime growers arent selling there weed here. so we agree on something.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk in Drublic View Post
you really think your better because you dont smoke pot? i now incredibly succesful people that enjoy there rasta sticks alot more than me. doctors and lawyers man. i know some extremely dumb people who are completely sober. and alcohol is a muh worse drug than marijauna hands down. ya want to talk about costing taxpayers, how many drunks in court for assault, dui, spousal abuse, etc. how many people in court system are there for being stoned and losing there mind on someone. its not crack, its pot.
I dont think im better then anyone, like ive said before I dont think less of anyone who smokes pot, I honestly dont even consider it a drug, its really not that bad at all, I personally dont like it, but im not gonna think anything less of anyone who smokes pot, and like ive said before ive met some very smart ppl in my life who smoke pot