Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Punk in Drublic bad newbie
no, just elaborate for us. people get together to celebrate or enjoy common interests for whatever reason all the time. what is it about a bunch of potheads taking one day a year to smoke a little more than usual that irks you. i dont understand why 90% of people my age like to go to night clubs and dance like dicks every saturday night while trying to pick up etards, but i dont put there veiw of recreation down.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
I guess its just drugs in general that I have no interest in, with the comment I made regarding it, I wasnt expecting the outrage in return, although i should always expect the un expected on here, if the comment I made really bothers you that much, then just shrug it off and move on, thats what I do, its just not worth getting up set over
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
anything other then that I cant explain, its obvious if you like something so much that when someone says something negative about it towards you, your going to get upset and you will want them to try to explain to you why they dont like it, but you wont be able to understand cause you dont see any harm in what your doing
Old 04-19-2011, 09:56 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

im far from upset, im inquisitive. i like debate. its the intellectual in me.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
yeah I understand some ppl are like that, this is kind of a topic that can get very politicial its just not something I can get in to, rather just explain in very little detial of how I feel, everyone has there own opinion, some agree some dis agree, if everyone agreed with everyone else, this world would be boring
Old 04-19-2011, 10:06 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

if we were celebrating welfare day crack benders id understand, but marijuana is the least damaging drug, both to society and the body, that there is. my $1.50.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
i couldnt agree more with you, however, what do you think about ppl who use it excessive and cant function with out being high, would you then consider pot a drug, rather then ppl who smoke it casually with there friends, also do you think it has any affects to ppl's ability to think and remember things that were said to them
Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
yeah I understand some ppl are like that, this is kind of a topic that can get very politicial its just not something I can get in to, rather just explain in very little detial of how I feel, everyone has there own opinion, some agree some dis agree, if everyone agreed with everyone else, this world would be boring
Seems to me that if you realize that you're commenting on a contraversial subject, especially one where you're in the minority opinion, that you would be up for healthy debate. Seems to me as well that if you aren't up for debate but would rather throw out total cop out remarks like "If you don't understand then I can't explain it to you.", then you really have no basis for your opinion and are making yourself look far less intelligent than those you judge.
There has been no rage directed towards you, only inquiry and healthy debate. If you're not up for it then it's you and your coments that are lame my good man.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
actually if you read all the comments there has been rage directed towards me so do your home work before you try to make a comment on the situation
Old 04-19-2011, 10:17 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Quote:
i couldnt agree more with you, however, what do you think about ppl who use it excessive and cant function with out being high, would you then consider pot a drug, rather then ppl who smoke it casually with there friends, also do you think it has any affects to ppl's ability to think and remember things that were said to them

cant say i know anyone whos pot smoking makes them a burden on society. no one said smoke it while your at work. and im way less on the ball after a few extra beer the night before than a few extra doobs and a late night pizza, if someone has a marijuana problem to the point where there unemployable, id say either they were retarded to begin with or thank god there on pot rather than something else.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
there really isnt much to debate about how I feel, how I feel, is how I feel, it really just does come down too that if you dont understand then I cant explain it to you, its that simple
Old 04-19-2011, 10:18 PM
runnin into walls with a
Swollen Member

Quote:
actually if you read all the comments there has been rage directed towards me so do your home work before you try to make a comment on the situation
and you need to redefine rage dude, were being nice, welcome to fibc.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
No shit Punky, talk about thin skin. You might wanna put on your big boy boots Cy...
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
mostly rmiller comments but hes dumb as a door nail and his comment was clearly planned out, using quotes from fubar, you can do better then that
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

Cyanide Good newbie
well i havent been on here long enough to know the difference bewteen rage and someone being nice, im learning though its a long process with you guys