Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Toyota Talk

Old 01-16-2014, 11:32 PM
iEdited my Title in 'User CP'

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Rough exo idea...

Well here's how the trucks sitting... Gotta hang the rear bumper still but it's all trail gear... Kinda rough drafted an exo idea... Not 100% happy with the rear quarter.. Dotted lines are where the pipe would be built through the front fender like niks truck had(cuz it was so badass I want to copy it ) ... Looking for ideas and thoughts from anyone who has any.... Kinda had this idea to have a cool spiderweb with a spider in it cut out of plate maybe... Gonna maybe start with just lower half and get top later.... If anyone's interested in building it let me know... Lower part would be maybe these next few weeks or next month or so... Top part maybe closer to summer or in summer

Well let's hear it I know my drawing sucks

Edit duh forgot to add pictures... Hold on...

Last edited by Hellboy : 01-16-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:42 AM
jamming in my
Swollen Member

procircuit Good newbie
your idea's not way out to lunch.. keep it simple and functional, any terd can put way to much tube on a truck and add a ton of weight, i don't agree with your plate idea.. just weight... running it thru the fender tightly can be a bitch to do and you'll still wipe out front fenders on the reg...
keep your sketch maybe copy it to paper with pencil and change and add till it looks just like you want it

The way that TG front bumper pokes out so wide makes it easy to tie into for some nice fender to slider bars...on the outside.

and whats with the double grills?
Old 01-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Prospect

bjo44 Good newbie
looking good bud
Old 01-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Cact
Swollen Member

4skin Good newbie
Should copy one like hosers one that is now on atoyots truck
Worked great and wasn't that heavy three guys could pick the whole exo easy me and kris put it on was just awkward
Old 01-17-2014, 01:08 PM

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by procircuit View Post
your idea's not way out to lunch.. keep it simple and functional, any terd can put way to much tube on a truck and add a ton of weight, i don't agree with your plate idea.. just weight... running it thru the fender tightly can be a bitch to do and you'll still wipe out front fenders on the reg...
keep your sketch maybe copy it to paper with pencil and change and add till it looks just like you want it
what I want is for it to look really neat with good lines and good welds... So it looks sharp and isn't as much of a heat score driving around caged ... I will be getting some real drawings going this was a idea last night but I'm glad I wrote it down or I mighta lost the inspiration haha .... As for the spider web ya plate is pretty heavy.... Someone suggested using pencil rod for it.

The way that TG front bumper pokes out so wide makes it easy to tie into for some nice fender to slider bars...on the outside.

and whats with the double grills?

yeah I may end up have them on the outside like Clark's thumper had... The other grill I just hung there but it's gonna be cut to fit behind the bumper with room for the winch... It'll hide the rad and hopefully look 'stockish' with factory chrome trim and shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4skin
Should copy one like hosers one that is now on atoyots truck
Worked great and wasn't that heavy three guys could pick the whole exo easy me and kris put it on was just awkward
yeah I gotta take a closer look at kris' cage.... And anyone else's too I'll be googling a lot of different ideas.... It's gonna take a few days before I'm happy with it I think
Old 01-17-2014, 01:14 PM

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Something like this spider... How he sits in the top corner of the web and it cascades out from him.

Old 01-17-2014, 01:28 PM
jamming in my
Swollen Member

procircuit Good newbie
ya i guess so.. you wouldn't happen to be related to paul jr would you
Old 01-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
Don't forget to paint it flat black, jk
Old 01-17-2014, 06:24 PM

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypants View Post
Don't forget to paint it flat black, jk
Haven't picked a color yet

Nik - u mean Paul jr from that chopper show?
Old 01-17-2014, 06:25 PM

Hellboy Unknown Newbie
Maybe go fast red to match the truck lmao