Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Out-N-About

xj-jamie Good newbie
Thanks to those that helped out......
it is good to know that people on here are always willing to help out wether they are posters or not, i know i would do the same for anyone i could help
sorry i couldnt make it up i think it was just a clogged fuel filter seems ok now

AGAIN THANKS TO THOSE THAT CAME OUT!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Quit Looking At My
Swollen Member

Metal Mulisha Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler View Post
He's out, I'm home, It's all good.
He was down right at the tree line, Harder job than we imagined.
Some heads got hot but we all calmed down and got the job done.

Well this is true, but your being too nice. Todd, big kudos to you for being the one to drive in & winch countless times over, JJ, myself & BK for doing alot of the gruntwork.....while buddy & his friends did next to nothing but stand around & drink beer. Todd & i had enough of that BS so we gave them an earfull.....Start helping or were leaving. so after we all calmed down "everyone" got to work & got the truck out after about 3 hours. It was nice to lend a helping hand but next time i might think twice when helping someone i dont know as i wasnt impressed with the way this all went down at all. Anyway just had to rant a little, glad buddy is out....but you could have atleast offered us a Beer.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
I thought he was going to pay to get out????

that the fuck you didn't even get a beer?

these guys sounds like real loosers

you got pics?
Old 12-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Quit Looking At My
Swollen Member

Metal Mulisha Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
I thought he was going to pay to get out????

that the fuck you didn't even get a beer?

these guys sounds like real loosers

you got pics?

Ya this was a real downer
Old 12-21-2009, 07:35 PM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that is sad!!!!! and now these guys have probably ruined it for the next person you don't know... i would have left them there...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 PM
it's 5' of
Swollen Member

D-Ass Good newbie
what did I tell you yesturday kev "little punk bitch" fucken leave him to sort his own shit out!

Beat your children or i will beat you!
Old 12-21-2009, 07:58 PM
loves eating your moms

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker Unknown Newbie
fuck em the next time they just stand around and do fuck all just leave them there
Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Outback adventurer

bk01 Good newbie
Got a couple pics of the struck and part of the rescue, but then i got my hands dirty and the camera stayed in the pocket.

The last pic shows a chunk of the afternoon... dude in vehicle, and his buddies standing around..
Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Rashed and itchy

T.O. bad newbie
Thanks alot bk01, You were alot of help while you were there.
I'd wheel with you any time.

Edit: Thanks for the pics.

Last edited by T.O. : 12-21-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Forgot a thanks.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

SquirreL-E Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker View Post
fuck em the next time they just stand around and do fuck all just leave them there
Old 12-21-2009, 08:26 PM
take off eh
Swollen Member

hoser Good newbie
im with the others..you should of left them there if they were not helping out..fucken pricks..it didnt even look like they were stuck that bad
Old 12-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Outback adventurer

blacksn95 Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mulisha View Post
Well this is true, but your being too nice. Todd, big kudos to you for being the one to drive in & winch countless times over, JJ, myself & BK for doing alot of the gruntwork.....while buddy & his friends did next to nothing but stand around & drink beer. Todd & i had enough of that BS so we gave them an earfull.....Start helping or were leaving. so after we all calmed down "everyone" got to work & got the truck out after about 3 hours. It was nice to lend a helping hand but next time i might think twice when helping someone i dont know as i wasnt impressed with the way this all went down at all. Anyway just had to rant a little, glad buddy is out....but you could have atleast offered us a Beer.

WoW!! Not even a beer? I sure hope he paid you some gas money or even for the time u spent out there .. oH well, glad to see that there are people on here that are willing to help out strangers when their in need
Old 12-21-2009, 08:35 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
doesn't look that bad. of course pictures never do but why wouldn't a high lift and log stacking get the dude unstuck?

and if you look at the last picture of course his buddies couldn't help out one's on the phone and one is drinking a beer
Old 12-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Outback adventurer

JeepManager Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mulisha View Post

Well good on ya for helping the thankless little shits out anyways. I've yet to get stuck but I'm sure it's gonna happen while I'm still stock so it's good to know people are willing to lend a hand cause I'd do the same (if I could... I am still stock and all)
Old 12-21-2009, 08:49 PM
it's 5' of
Swollen Member

D-Ass Good newbie
tell your buddy next time he can lick balls and get out of this shit him self and learn to wheel alone

Beat your children or i will beat you!