Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Dodge Talk

Old 12-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

crazydude Unknown Newbie
Sub box for 01 ram ext cab

Any one put in a single sub in one of these trucks seems to be tough to find one unless you have it custom made????? Any info would be great!!!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Not a Newbie

Foes Unknown Newbie
im looking for one too, double or single doesnt matter, epic3 on here said he could order one.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:20 PM
FUCK CANCER
Swollen Member

B bad newbie
ya they make some to fit under the rear seat ... i just a have a box made to fit a reg cab truck the sits behind my seat on the extra cab so can still fit one in the back no issue and i have the stroage space under the seat still ... to be honest nobady would want to sit behind me were i keep the seat anyways so it works out good for us

Originally Posted by Happypants
do you want this thread deleted?
Old 12-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Make your own-iEdit Title in 'User CP'

crazylike bad newbie
i would recommend going to dynamic audio on richter and talking to kevin he build ya a custom box for a good price or can order a box for ya for under the rear seat. tell him Barry sent ya save ya a few bucks. he built the custum 4 sub box for my reg cab dodge fits beautifully behind the seat