Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Dodge Talk

Old 12-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Rookie

rockershocker88 Good newbie
My mighty dodge 85 Ram 50 2.3 Turbo Diesel

Been meaning to throw these pics up for awhile.. had a accident at work, and been outa commission for a while but here they areSo goes the title, its a 1985 Dodge ram 50, with a Mits. 2.3L turbo diesel. Bought the truck from a farmer in Cherryville last spring for 700$ Flatdecked it back to kelowna, the thing barly ran and was covered in rust. all was stock with the exception of a beefed up rear bumper, anyhow went over the truck the motor problems ended up being a clogged up fuel filter. i figured while i was in the rebuild process id rebuild the turbo, being as it was speewing oil. after that it was just body work and making it trail and road worthy, took me most of the summer and alot of blood, sweat and beers but things came together in the end.after the body work n stuff, i ended up crankin the torsions,3 inch BL, and sat it on a set of 32's sourced from a local pawn shop. also ran it straight pipe to a 3 and a half inch stack. also running a 1000w rockford 12' via my getto try of a blow thru setup but it work and sounds crazy,any way its still a work in progress and i havent seen to many around so figured post this up hope ya enjoy! cheers
-Matt

Old 12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
kill cancer
Swollen Member

bakelite bad newbie
Nice job Is that the original battery location?
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Rookie

thanks man, yeah thats the stock battery location, kinda strange, its always in the back of my mind when im in rough terrain, i know that one of these days the petty rusted metal try holding it is gunna give out then fly under my back tire.. im considering relocating it up to my box with the rest of my dual batt setup.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Gettin' out havin' fun

buck Good newbie
right on man i love the old d50s other than the stack you got a pretty cool little rig
Old 12-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Rookie

yeah i wasent sure about the stack for a bit, but its grown on me haha, gets a lil loud somtimes, but thats what the volume knob is for....
Old 12-12-2009, 01:18 PM
cornbinder on coils
Swollen Member

epic3 bad newbie
those d50's are cool trucks
Old 12-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Out-N-About

patford bad newbie
Dog looks like haven a good time .