Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Classifieds > Freebie Nada zip

Freebie Nada zip Give away section. Give away anything as long as itís free

Old 10-23-2009, 11:48 AM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
Get Your Free Snuggie Today!!!

Just found this site, you get a free snuggie and don't even have to pay shipping and handleing. Fricken comedy Sue hates these things Shes going to laugh her head off when I give it to her for xmas

http://suzzly.com/snuggiepromo.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snuggie.JPG (28.6 KB, 374 views)

Last edited by Murd0c : 10-23-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 AM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
i ordered green what color did you get?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 AM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
What the heck, I'll give it a go.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Not a Newbie
Swollen Member

zookiguy bad newbie
Ordered green
Old 10-23-2009, 11:57 AM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
I got burgandy to match her red hair
Old 10-23-2009, 12:02 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
Where do you guys find this kind of stuff? Someone emailed me a thing from ericsson comptuors - a promo like this where, if you're willing to spam your friends they'll send you a laptop for free. I did it, we'll see if anything materializes. If anyone wants to be spammed with that one so you can try to get a lap top, just P.M. me your address.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:07 PM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
that ones just BS I can't beleive people fall for all. Any email that says email it to 20 friends you get something free is just spam
Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
Ya, i pretty much figured, but a litle spam never hurt anyone. Where do you guys find this legit stuff though? It reminds me of that old '80s movie with Mark Harmon "Summer School". A bunch of the students figure out how to get free sunglasses and all kinds of crap...
Old 10-23-2009, 12:18 PM
My name goes well with a
Swollen Member

vajayjay Good newbie
Hey why not I gave it a try

I blew up my stroke so I got a bigger cummin
Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 PM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
last time reece posted free stuff everybody recieved there shirts and what ever else. i missed out last time becasue i was afraid it was a scam, i don't want to miss out this time. i love those snuggies and they come out every year at this time for x-mas on t.v.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:40 PM
I use to be a supervisor

Flashless Unknown Newbie
hehehehe, got one too
Old 10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
I didn't get my shirt last time
Old 10-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

bob bad newbie
The exception to the above rules is when we conduct incentivized survey promotions, in which we directly handle the product or sample and ship it directly to the consumer either from the manufacturers warehouse or from our offices in Austin, Texas and Seattle, WA. These offers are conducted at well below market cost, and may or may not have an additional charge for shipping and handling. Such exceptional products may have regional exclusions, such as "Not Valid for Canadian Residences". As always
We may attempt to reach you via telephone to conduct a brief survey, discussing your thoughts on the product received. Our phone call will be placed shortly after receiving the product or sample, and should last no more than 15 minutes. Our call will be placed between 10AM and 5PM, Monday to Saturday. If we do not receive an answer from our first call, we will wait a few days and attempt a second. We will place a maximum of 3 calls, at which point we may contact you via email asking that you phone our offices. While this phone call is not mandatory, it fuels our promotions and helps us continue to offer free products and samples. It is for everyone's benefit that you take our brief survey.
We will also collect data on whether the product is made of sturdy materials, is exactly as advertised, and contains no flaws and is in perfect running condition. This information is used to assess the worthiness of a product, and may be sent directly to the manufacturer.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:10 PM
BANNED
Swollen Member

Murd0c bad newbie
meh so what you at least get something for these telemarketing calls. Hang up thats what I do.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Out-N-About

Chris.S. Unknown Newbie
Sweet, that's hilarious, my wife and have shared many good laughs over that commercial.

Can't wait for the freebie, ordered mine in Green...