Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add '' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:41 AM
doesn't play well with others
Swollen Member
m j bad newbie
with over 90% of forest fires being lightning or natural causes started the ban is bullshit.

the propane fires are better anyway IMO

something has fallen down in the way fires are fought though.
back in the day the local fire dude would draft every man he saw into the fire fighting effort, now you see a ton of guys getting evacuated rather then handed a shovel and piss-can
Old 08-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Outback adventurer
4x4boy Good newbie
only downside with propane fires is you dont get a lot of heat from them like regular fires
Real Trucks Rattle!!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:04 PM
clint Good newbie
as i sit here..watching a new smallish fire, about four or five miles from my house,... spotter chopper over it now,.... i had called it in a few hours ago, i drove down koksilah rd i seen smoke,..through the truck up a forest access road to see where it was from,...came across it seen a fairly decent size new fire .... so i called it in. made me think just how "fire ban is retarded" as i wondered if it was gunna come this way or not.....

makes you wonder....

is it really?