Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Nissan chatter

Nissan chatter Not quite a Toyota….but we are trying

Old 11-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Mountain Man

Taxidermy bad newbie
Arrow Axles????

Does anyone know if a 82 Toyota truck axles will fit on to a Pathfinder?

How do you measure if one axle will fit on a differnt vehicle? Where on the vehicle do you measure from?
Old 11-08-2010, 11:06 PM
I edited my own title, I'm a big boy now

'Balmer Good newbie
Toy front axles are passenger side drop... you would need a t-case too. Not sure about the with. Axle width is measured from wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface. I'm pretty sure stock width on a 'finder is either 61" or 63" (the other is wagoneer width).
Old 11-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Not a Newbie

d0ubledown Unknown Newbie
it'll be a bit narrow without spacers. many that use Toyota solid axles in later vehicles use spacers or retrofit ifs hubs/brakes to get more width. the pathfinder is similar width to the pickups and runners they're commonly swapped into.

tcase front output is a concern too. if the pathinder is drivers drop, better off getting a wagoneer axle and not have to worry bout swapping tcases