Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Everything else > Tattoo room

Tattoo room by popular request. post and discuss your tattoo's.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

cronic 4x4 Unknown Newbie
Quote:
hahhaa there there buddy I wasnt knocking you or your idea,,simply the work I m not comparing it to my work two different animals to compare... good on ya for checking out your artist before you got work done!!!!Good on ya for saving 800 bucks, its a tattoo that you are happy with then awesome!!! Im sureit will be a good story or years to come about your life and travels thats what tattooing is about!!!! but I could give a fuck about what people think about others art or my art but if you are gonna post it up take the critisism !! and as for your fucker comment choose your words as if you were here buddy !!!! cause you dont know me !!! oh and to your professionalism comment .. Who would be more professional , the artist whos says wow what a great tattoo when knowing damn good and well they should be telling the person the truth about thier art , when it affects thier industry and thier living and the better well being of the person collecting the art!!!!)Or the one thats tells it how it is!!!Im sorry honesty not a good policy round here????
Look I am a professional tattoo artist and have put my heart and sole blood sweat and tears for over 15 yrs into making this industry the best and longest most appreciated form of art the world has ever seen , I will not stand idle and watch hackers ruin what I have worked so hard to help create.. For every bad tattoo that goes unspoken about that turns into 10000 people real fast who dont get tattooed because they have seen so many bad ones!!!

And if you cannot understand that then oh fucking well !!!!

and fuck me the weather is great!!!!
Point taken just a little jumpy today I guess and I will admit your work does speak for its self

There weather here in the gulf of Thailand is great for 330 am dark and 30c
Old 09-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Fuck Jesus he does not exist

surreysinner bad newbie
I think that tattoo looks fine. Lines are little off on the flames, but still looks cool.

CHEAP TATTOOS ARE NOT GOOD AND GOOD TATTOOS ARE NOT CHEAP

I pay a pretty good rate that is far less then an expensive shop and still get real good work.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcwheeler Unknown Newbie
ll tell you what for talking shit about your thai tattoo ...I ll buy you a beer if yoru still there in febuary.. Or maybe make you buy mbeers and Ill fix your tattoo
Old 09-04-2008, 02:09 PM

Quote:
tell you what for talking shit about your thai tattoo ...I ll buy you a beer if yoru still there in febuary.. Or maybe make you buy mbeers and Ill fix your tattoo
You heading over here on a holiday ? I rotate back and forth the St.Johns NF but I am planning to come out to Mission to visit my buddy next summer,I need to get out on a 4wheeling trip when I get there,my buddy lives pretty close to stave. I am looking forward to the trip have not been to the lower mainland since 1997,I bet alot has changed since I called east Vancouver home..
Old 09-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcwheeler Unknown Newbie
feb. 1st should be in thailand
Old 09-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Boy I'm glad I don't have a
Swollen Member

curlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud ofcurlee has much to be proud of
awwwwww... you guys are so cute!

Old 09-04-2008, 03:49 PM

I will arrive in Bangkok Thailand Sunday Feb 8th for another 28 day trip.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcwheeler Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlee View Post
awwwwww... you guys are so cute!

go fuck ur hat
Old 09-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Prospect

Spedley Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcwheeler View Post

and fuck me the weather is great!!!!

Now THAT is some fuckin funny shit right there....
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Out-N-About

Jeep Victim Unknown Newbie
OK so other than the monkey heads at the bottom ....what's all the red stuff????? If you are gonna fix that Mike ,bring a magic wand because I think that is beyond even your grasp!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

bcwheeler Unknown Newbie
nothing is beyond my grasp.... just takes more