Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 08-08-2008, 10:41 PM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
Harrison West is always fun....
Old 08-09-2008, 12:35 AM

zjguy Unknown Newbie
I did that trail is a stock 89 cherokee and only almost tore my bumper off bottomed out a couple times too but nothing serious... but it is a for sure body damage trail
Old 08-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Out-N-About

offroadordrift bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWheels View Post
.......... as fer where to go wheel, there is alot more to stave then the mud... there are some trails off the fsr that are cool... the creek is a good time, and 3rd beach has some mud to fuck around in.

the mud at stave is way over rated.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Team no standards

rmiller026 Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadordrift View Post

yea thats what people say when they cant help but get there truck stuck in it and heavy pulls there bumper off to pull em out
Old 08-09-2008, 04:42 PM
and his
Swollen Member

England bad newbie
pm'd yer
Old 08-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Quit Looking At My
Swollen Member

Metal Mulisha Good newbie
You will definately do some damage on s stock truck. To many people go in there now. Go to Harrison
Old 08-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Stop staring at my
Swollen Member

Location: Usually in a tent near; Davis lake, Stave Lake, Harrison,
FKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond reputeFKN MRK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWheels
.......... as fer where to go wheel, there is alot more to stave then the mud... there are some trails off the fsr that are cool... the creek is a good time, and 3rd beach has some mud to fuck around in.

I mentioned a cool creek run and some other trails to go fuck around in, and all you can do is make a crack about stave mud

Hey walt, how does that ignore list thing work?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Fuck Jesus he does not exist

surreysinner bad newbie
Jones lake is a nice drive up the loggin road. I havnt really explored after the lake to much but may be worth a drive.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

Steev Unknown Newbie
Well this morning I went to change the tuner settings with my edge programmer and the damn thing erased my program and didnt put the new one on so my truck didnt get to go out.

We decided to go anyway and headed to davis. With some careful spotting we actually got both the cherokee and the f150 all the way there. The only damaged recieved was the rain gutter trim falling off the cherokee (popped back on) and the nerf bars on the f150 received a few extra contours. Overall I was impressed with both vehicles and when they followed directions there was no problem. The strap even only came out once.