Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats

Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats Got a question or want to show off a new mod on your Quad, Snowmobile, bike or Boat? This is the place to go

Old 01-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Out-N-About

Balls First bad newbie
Yamaha

anyone know anything about old school yamaha dirt bikes? ive got a 1973 Yamaha DT250cc Enduro 4 or 5 parts short of riding it i havent ridden it yet i bought it last january rebuilt the whole rear end and i still have to do the forks but anyways it aperntly had a problem with slipping out of gear i found some bent C clips on the shifter shaft and replaced them im wondering if anyone knows anything about it? and for anyone wondering about the golf kart that should be done in may as planned at the moment its in the air being cut to shreds and im ordering steel next week
Old 01-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

duff bad newbie
ushualy the tranys fubar but I would ride it first to see how bad it is befor you wory about it, I had a ninja the would kick out of 3rd when you realy got on it but I still got 2 years out of it befor trading it in.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
One shot!
Swollen Member

F150HULK bad newbie
they still make parts for those things?
Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Out-N-About

Balls First bad newbie
ok yeah my buddy todd (the guy i bought it off of) said it had that problem you'd get upto third giver and it would slip out of gear if thats the case ill just rebuild the thing hopefully it doesnt go that far tho shops getting full of projects i need to finish
Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Out-N-About

Balls First bad newbie
nope but they have new old stock the parts i need are like 300 all together they want like 50 bucks for a rear sprocket its retarded
Old 01-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Jeepin now......

dexter302 bad newbie
i have a 74 mx 360 (2 stroke) old,, but i cleaner hee rup,, painted it and everything,,, i rebuilt it,, it hauls ass,,,, then it fell out of a truck at teh ckear creek trip a yr ago,, havent riden it since.,
.(]]__o__[[)
|\\_o ___o_/|
|_|.........|_|

.............//)
..........,/../ /
........./..../ /
....//\'...\'/.`
./\'/.../..../.....:^.\\
(\'(.......... _/\'...\'/
\\.................\'...../
.\'\\\'...\\.......... _.
...\\..............(
....\\..............\\
Old 01-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Out-N-About

Balls First bad newbie
thats pretty gay my old dt ust to rip it at stave all the time but she's in bad shape but hopefully this summer she'll be rippin it again
Old 02-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Not a Newbie

89Ford bad newbie
ive got a 77DT250, my dad bought it brand new...havin some trouble gettin her to run but i guess it help if i rebuilt it, its still got all stock internals......so their almost no compresion left, oh well it got an 84 TT600 that i ride now, anyone know where i can get a new tire for the 600. I want a 150\90 and 18inch wheel i beileve, i have one that size on it now but its a tera flex and holeshot and western dont carry them, and all their other tires are pinner peaces of shit. I would really like another terraflex, its the best tire ive ever had by far...