Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Toyota Talk

Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

WestCoastMoose Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirka dave View Post
Sweet Celica.

Like the red paint !!!
And thanks too ,Dave. Having the 89 Turbo motor in there, I wanted a bit of the red from that year on the car.

I did get to take it on the road for few days a couple weeks ago, and HOLY HOLY, hang on baby.You want crisp, clean torque with quick spool, I got it!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Out-N-About

Jayota Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastMoose View Post
Thanks Jay.Your truck sounds pretty sweet when I see it around.

Haha that's just because the exhaust has rusted off again. Now it just dumps out of a delta 40 under the bed. Won't see it around too much, will be parked once I relocate and start the tear down.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:41 AM

bigneily Good newbie
Hunting and firewood rig

A work in progress. 91 or 92 pzj 75 1pz diesel power, Ex mine truck.

Last edited by bigneily : 12-08-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:51 AM

bigneily Good newbie
My fj 40

Last edited by bigneily : 12-08-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:02 AM

bigneily Good newbie
Sorry guys , I tried to post several pics of my project to come up with the fj in the previous post. It didn't work I ended up cutting off the tub and cutting out and rewelding all new steel in to rebuild what 40 yrs of corrosion does to all old Toyota's
Old 12-08-2013, 10:09 AM

bigneily Good newbie
My pzj when I picked it up in Stewart, BC. Since then i replaced left rear leaf pack and rebuilt the front diff with all new bearings seals and even a birfield. I guess the previous owner figured that when the front wheel is about to fall off from a blown inner and outter spindle bearings and the 4wd mysteriously stops working you just ignore it and figure it will fix itself. And got it running .
Old 12-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Wheeling a Golf Cart gives me a

harvester_sorrow Good newbie
looks like a rare truck
Old 12-10-2013, 09:17 PM

bigneily Good newbie
The pz's were sold in Canada for industry only , As I am told ?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 PM
rollin a chev on 40's now bitches

toyon35s Good newbie
They still come in to canada, I drove a brand new one off the ship a few months ago , still look like the 80's style land cruisers , factory flatbed logger style box, factory front and rear lockers plus dual transfer cases and come stock on 35 inch skinny style mud tires , struck mine vehicles not to sale to the public , apperinitly the mine company's have a can tract with toyota and when there dead ready for scrapping they get trucked back to the docks and are shipped back to japan
Old 12-11-2013, 06:55 AM

bigneily Good newbie
The truck you describe would be sick to have, My half witted brother bought this gem from a mine near dease lake for 500 bucks, It came with a shit load of spare parts. A complete 3b diesel engine , Two r141 trannys with transfer cases a truck load of leaf packs. Two diffs a front and a rear both high pinion with 4.56,s and a box full of factory Toyota bearings and seals u joints a clutch. I picked up the truck and almost everything described above for 400 bucks. I plan on replacing the doors and fenders giving it a bed liner paint job and using it as a hunting truck the pz's were supposed to be good on fuel, A little more economical than my 350 in the 40.