Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Not a Newbie

Landlover Unknown Newbie
Stave Lake ATV

Hey guys,

So I`m updating the new Backroad book and I thought it might be fun to see what you guys think I should write about what we call 'The Stave Lake Riding Area'.

The last version of the Backroad book said this:

``From the parking areas along the Florence Lake Forest Service Road, just north of Stave Falls, there are many trails to explore off the main road. This area is muddy in the summer and snowy in the winter which makes for some fun riding. (Winch recommended!)You can venture down to the flats, up to the mountains or through the windy trails``

So if you can write a 500 word (about a paragraph) write up about Stave. This is for the ATV section not necessarily just 4x4 trucks. Although write whatever and if it`s good I`ll put it in the book.

I`m also doing a write up on a bunch of different areas, so if this thread works out then we can have a competition for the Harrison or Vedder Mountain sections too.

Obviously I`m expecting some jackass remarks, I`ve been on this site long enough to know that! but shoot away

p.s

If you have any local trail info you want to see in the book see my other thread.

Don't say my car is topless, say it's titties is out - Nas