Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Blame it on my A.d.D

Lieutenant Johnson bad newbie
Cool mag !
Old 10-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

kimr Good newbie
Hello everyone,
We're just about to get issue 2 out the door, this time you will notice some changes in several fields. First thing is the look, even better now, and will continue to improve with each issue. We've received some great contributions in both articles and photography (don't stop feeding me stuff!). In this issue you will find a lot more diversity in articles and topics, hopefully something for everyone to enjoy. We received a little help with some advertising (please support our sponsors and if you can, advertise with us) and the big difference is that we're doing 1500 magazines! This will be the first, official time that the Backroader will be available to the public. We've received excellent feedback and are going to sell the magazine through local retailers. This will accomplish several things, it helps us out with the cost of publication (revenue of sales) and even more importantly it helps in educating the general public about the Association and what we are trying to do. Many people go camping, hiking, off-roading, ATV riding and have never heard of the Association or know that the trails they are on are open and clean because of what we do. Hopefully this will help in bringing more members in as well.

We do need your help though, we need volunteers to help distribute the magazine to potential retailers. We want to reach every place that might be even remotely interested, fishing, hunting, camping stores, ATV, auto parts suppliers, outdoor gear, surplus, any business that has any possible link to the outdoors and enjoying it. Maybe even places that have nothing to do with it, we need volunteers poundund the pavement and get the magazine out there. If we get enough people involved it will be quick and easy, visit a few businesses in your neighbourhood and see if they will be interested in selling the magazine for us. Any help you can offer would be great! and remember that this is not only limited to the lower mainland, we're mlooking for places on the Island and the interior and North of BC as well.
Please let me know if you can help:
backroader@4wdabc.ca
Old 10-25-2011, 05:53 PM

kimr Good newbie
Here is the last version online;

http://4wdabc.ca/backroader/Default.html
Old 10-25-2011, 07:12 PM
I wish i had a
Swollen Member

Chopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura about
That link above don't work for me but what's inside these books are they like the bc backroad books or do u guys have your custom routes in there?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:06 PM

keadyn Good newbie
Cool looking mag. No it's not a map book

Link works for me