Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 12-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Outback adventurer

Bronco Boy Good newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeyj View Post
wow does this whole thread sound like it belongs on bc4x4
But its not. That makes it even funnier.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Not a Newbie

flipper Unknown Newbie
They need many clear duct tape balls shaped like bolders to continue the rock wall at the entrance! (Just to keep out stock trucks, its not like theres a problem with stolen vehicles being dumped and burned up there or anything.)
Old 12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
You can't do that on television eh barf
Swollen Member

Hello Kitty bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
They need many clear duct tape balls shaped like bolders to continue the rock wall at the entrance! (Just to keep out stock trucks, its not like theres a problem with stolen vehicles being dumped and burned up there or anything.)
no one should use duct tape except for my tape ball project. if u interfere the gerbil aliens WILL crawl in your bum and start reverse logging.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Not a Newbie

LuckyBains Good newbie
My eyes hurt now from reading this.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Rookie

tattoo Unknown Newbie
Hey guys ............
I've live in the area and have used the trails up there for over 20 years - the streets through heritage mountain now were trails at one time - awsome ones at that, including a mud field that was at least a 100 yards long and 50 wide.
It doesn't matter what you organize, the government - local and/or provincial has other plans and it all revolves around $$$$$$$$$$$$
How many of you know/remember before the golf course and homes, there once was a road race track up there that the provincial government promised to relocate and rebuild in the 8o's and have yet to complete.
Mission raceway was only a temporary location.
Eagle Ridge is accessable now until the land is sold and developed - use it while you can.
As much of a law abiding citizen as I am - this land is mine as far as I am concerned until sold ( do I have any influence in selling crown land ? ).
The sh*theads that trash the place don't care cause their too young and stupid to understand the consiquences until confronted.
See you up there.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

Greentoylet Unknown Newbie
Eagle Mountain closure disscussion at Coq City Hall
Wednesday January 27 2010 5:00pm-7:30pm @ Coquitlam City hall Council Chambers regarding eagle i see a hell of a lot of talking bout this but im willing to bet not alot of those people talking will be at the meeting. If you want to say something be there and bring friends. If someone needs a ride cuz ur rig is broken post up you need a ride. Let everyone you know if you feel this is important. Lets get together and be there as a team cuz if we dont that will be one less place to wheel. The reson they advertised it in the paper is to see what kind of feedback they get and see who really cares. bchydro wants it closed and we all know why. See you at city hall cuz i will be there. Bring your ideas and thoughts on the matter
Old 01-23-2010, 05:28 PM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
Lets get the tape ball started.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Greentoylet Unknown Newbie
i got some pink duct tape
Old 01-23-2010, 06:19 PM
winter camping give me a
Swollen Member

Honky bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo View Post
Hey guys ............
I've live in the area and have used the trails up there for over 20 years - the streets through heritage mountain now were trails at one time - awsome ones at that, including a mud field that was at least a 100 yards long and 50 wide.
It doesn't matter what you organize, the government - local and/or provincial has other plans and it all revolves around $$$$$$$$$$$$
How many of you know/remember before the golf course and homes, there once was a road race track up there that the provincial government promised to relocate and rebuild in the 8o's and have yet to complete.
Mission raceway was only a temporary location.
Eagle Ridge is accessable now until the land is sold and developed - use it while you can.
As much of a law abiding citizen as I am - this land is mine as far as I am concerned until sold ( do I have any influence in selling crown land ? ).
The sh*theads that trash the place don't care cause their too young and stupid to understand the consiquences until confronted.
See you up there.

great post...I do remember all that
Old 01-23-2010, 07:41 PM
never go full
Swollen Member

Evan the Blue bad newbie
For sure that track was bad ass .... there was a cool go cart track too
I miss hanging out there =(
Old 01-23-2010, 09:33 PM

cruiser45 Unknown Newbie
deers leap on my yz 80

Last edited by cruiser45 : 01-24-2010 at 01:43 AM.