Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Having FUN IN B.C.

sparkes3 bad newbie
headin out there now will help if we see em.if not im sure there will be more, maybe me,anybody else going shooting today.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:40 AM
RIP CHILLIWACK....

HEAVY METAL bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
couldnt of said it better myself.. i dont no y ppl are grinden where grindin on me for an sos call.. id like to see them 15km up sylvester stuck with noone to call..it is winter and ppl could freeze to death if tried walking.. i was just thinking this was the best place to post it, ive been stuck down at the beach(east of stave) for 2days had to walk to the road and ask for help cause noone was up there.. ( and yes i was with others but they got stuck trying to get me out, so we were all stranded)

IF all u have to say is negative.. then keep it to urself.. stop tryin to look cool ONLINE!!! .......... and to everyone that reads this.. just put urself in that position,... stuck, in the middle of nowhere, with no help.. u'd all want help too.. IM JUST THE MESSENGER!

Old 03-08-2009, 07:27 PM

AlmostClassy Good newbie
Im curious about updates too. Think we should put a big sign up for those ignorant people in their stock vehicles not to go up there. Lol. Considering even some of the guys (well, all, but they all got out) with decent clearance still got stuck... Should stick to the big rigs or quads for up there.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Frog Legs

4Lo bad newbie
You don't need signs you just needs common sense is all.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:16 PM
loosing pavement gives me a
Swollen Member

Trailjunkie Good newbie
didnt see it is it still there