Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If its outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Sofa king wee todd did
Swollen Member

EIEIO bad newbie
He saw one days worth of crap, especially on a long weekend. It happens. Shit that stuff happens all the time in the streets of richmond...
Old 10-21-2008, 05:18 PM
My carbon print is the size of a crater
Swollen Member

dirka dave bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honky View Post
What a self righteous asshole. I hate fuckers like this. He thinks the only way to enjoy B.C. is HIS way so he paints a pictures with everyone using the same brush. Open your Eyes you son of a bitch!

No kidding...

Old 10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
I wish i had a
Swollen Member

Chopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura about
i want to smack him, that pisses me off... fucking city ppl
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
what a fucking dick head, because we all carry guns, blow up cars and destroy everthing we see!! a punch in the fucking mouth is what he`ll get if i ever meet this fucking prick!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Albatross
Swollen Member

barracuda bad newbie
are you saying that what he described does not happen there? Are you saying it is a total fabrication?
Old 10-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Rollin like a redneck
Swollen Member

Happypants Good newbie
just the way hes putting it, hes portraying it to be "everyone" i dont go blowing shit up at stave, i dont leave gun shells everywhere, hell i dont even have my gun licence, i stay on the trails,

it does happen there, oh ya, but he obviously dosent have all the fact straight, ive been going there a LONG time, ive seen retards shooting out there, hell we had some dumb ass fucks shoot a few buckshots through our campsite at the creek past the gravel pit, we made them leave after bitching at them for nearly killing us,

which is one of the reasons why i am in favor of paying 5 or 10 bucks to go to stave,

Last edited by Happypants : 10-22-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
giver hard

Troy bad newbie
ya most of the stuff he listed off is true, but a little exaggerated and stereotyped. in his perfect world im sure the only outdoor activity for stave is kayaking and canoeing.

i love the part where he lists off the things found on every road side turnout, with the "uncovered excrement" i dont get it, animals don't cover their shit up and neither do humans, he must be very good at distinguishing the difference between human feces and animal dung.

wonder if he had to go dump a log off in the middle of the bush if he would cover it up?
Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 AM
I wish i had a
Swollen Member

Chopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura aboutChopstick has a spectacular aura about
no he would take out his little doggy bag and pick it up after hes done
Old 10-23-2008, 01:30 AM
Back at it

Josh_M Good newbie
"The east side of the lake is no longer accessible to public traffic"

Its not ? Not by minivan it aint.

"But this is no place for families and peaceful outdoor fun unless there is a ruthless crackdown on the idiots who run wild in the outdoors, which they see as something to be torn up, abused, trashed and defiled."

This makes me mad.. theres so many awesome people that practically live at stave. No place for familys ? bullshit, the big majority of stave is good familys camping, the small majority is the idiots !
Old 10-25-2008, 03:39 AM
it's 5' of
Swollen Member

D-Ass Good newbie
this guy is on crack! half the shit he spews is just that "SHIT" and the other half is a little true. but hay this guy is wrights for the surrey paper ( the green belt capital of the lower mainland ) so who is he to tell every one what a hell hole stave is. ya stave should be cleaned up, sure! but so dose the rest ove the lower main land. one thing that would help would be to get some one back at the gate like they had a few years ago (that would do their job insted of sit on their ass) and take down plate #'s and watch for little fucks rolling in with honda civics on 24s'. bring in a dumpster for garbage at the front gate (hay a garbage can that might work ) pay a buck a bag who cairs! eavin charge a fee to play (5-10 bux)who really gives a fuck! but what we really nead to do is all go out to stave one day and ask the city of mission to join us and show them what 4 wheelin at stave is all about.

just my 2 C

Beat your children or i will beat you!