Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:32 PM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=GOT MUD;1247521]i can't resist this one. every single time i've been up there, i've seen not a shit load, but more than one fire pit full of smashed beer bottles,and broken lawn chairs, or coolers. NOT TO MENSION THE RUSTY FUCKIN CARS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT AND LEFT IN OUT FIELD FOR THE HABITAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that ain't just on week ends. so as for the cops should be out there more often keeping an eye on things friday and saturday nights is a crock of shit, because i really dought you are out there during the week to see if it really is happening at that time. and it ain't gonna change icbc claims much cause our premiums are already through the fuckin roof because of punk kids (no affence to you that aren't like that) and drunks driving around like idiots. it's about the loosers that just plain and simple don't give a fuck or don't know how to throw their garbage in the back of their own truck or car or whatever the hell they are driving!!!!!!!! SO FOR ALL YOU TRASH THROWERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

i came up with an idea to try to clean the place up. how the fuck would you know if i have been up there OR not.

Last edited by RIFF RAFF : 03-23-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Out-N-About

GOT MUD Unknown Newbie
[quote=RIFF RAFF;1247606]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT MUD View Post
i can't resist this one. every single time i've been up there, i've seen not a shit load, but more than one fire pit full of smashed beer bottles,and broken lawn chairs, or coolers. NOT TO MENSION THE RUSTY FUCKIN CARS THAT HAVE BEEN BURNT AND LEFT IN OUT FIELD FOR THE HABITAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that ain't just on week ends. so as for the cops should be out there more often keeping an eye on things friday and saturday nights is a crock of shit, because i really dought you are out there during the week to see if it really is happening at that time. and it ain't gonna change icbc claims much cause our premiums are already through the fuckin roof because of punk kids (no affence to you that aren't like that) and drunks driving around like idiots. it's about the loosers that just plain and simple don't give a fuck or don't know how to throw their garbage in the back of their own truck or car or whatever the hell they are driving!!!!!!!! SO FOR ALL YOU TRASH THROWERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

i came up with an idea to try to clean the place up. how the fuck would you know if i have been up there OR not.
thats not what i was triing to say, i was meaning during the week not, not at all, sorry if i affended yoiu
Old 03-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Out-N-About

GOT MUD Unknown Newbie
and it's a great idea to by the way, cause it doesn't happen enough with the amount of people that do go up there and don't take garbage out with them
Old 03-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Long where it counts
Swollen Member

longhorn bad newbie
What happened to the other thread a few days ago about a towing company dumping some garbage.
Was there follow up on the incident?
Old 03-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

Greg82 Unknown Newbie
Also the other side of stave is turning into a stolen car dump. 2 up there right now.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:41 PM

RIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond reputeRIFF RAFF has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=GOT MUD;1247687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIFF RAFF View Post

thats not what i was triing to say, i was meaning during the week not, not at all, sorry if i affended yoiu

Old 03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
has motherly love for all
Swollen Member

Momma Taz Good newbie
the tow company is taking care of the mess there employee left behind
Old 03-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

WagoneerXJ Unknown Newbie
We have a place like that around Kimberley. Nice for wheelin and such, but people keep dumpin garbage, tires, old appliances and vehicles all over the place. It's really sad. Not to mention the damn kids with the beer bottles everywhere!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Rookie

92Explorer Unknown Newbie
and burnt cars scattered everywhere. yay gov.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Gettin' out havin' fun

WagoneerXJ Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Explorer View Post
and burnt cars scattered everywhere. yay gov.
No kiddin. At least most of the vehicles are in one spot. Back in the day it was actually a car dump....