Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats

Quads , Sleds, bikes and Boats Got a question or want to show off a new mod on your Quad, Snowmobile, bike or Boat? This is the place to go

Old 12-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I got kicked and now have a
Swollen Member

kootenaycat bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by surreysinner View Post
is that true?

http://www.arcticcat.com/atv/vehicle.asp?id=870
Old 12-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Prospect

bustamove bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaycat View Post
its the only one that puts out more power than a 800 outlander...hp wise
Old 12-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Prospect

bustamove bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverkillYJ View Post
Ive got a pair on honda 650 rincons. 1st year with a lot of coputer problems, but after that was sorted out they are amazing. especially with intake and exhaust. fast too
i looked at the honda's but it seems to me there really stuck in the past, i mean at least the new rincons have discs, but the rubicons are still rocking the drum brakes. don't get me wrong they are very reliable bikes. i just think they need some catching up to do, compared to what eles is on the market
Old 12-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Prospect

bustamove bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaycat View Post
Anyone who owns an 800 Canam recommends getting a good skid plate before even taking possesion. Apparently the mono-frame looks strong, but if you land on a rock wrong, which NEVER happens , they bend really easy and then your hooped.
yeah skids are a must for those machines, and most machines for that matter, ricochet skids are pretty sweet, i like the looks of them alot, they even come all the way out and under the foot rest which i really like on the outlander, so u don't need rock rails, but for some reason outlander are the only ones that have the skid that comes out that wide.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Out-N-About

strokenit bad newbie
Buddy bought a 650 broteforce instead of the 750 so he could get a solid rear axle. He loves it. Ive got a twinpeaks 700 (kawi 700) and its been alot of fun. Only carnage so far was cracking the front dif 3/4 of the way around but that was pilot error/sheer abuse hillclimbing in the snow. If you go for a Kawi put an igntion in it rite away. Cheep and way more power. Check out wich of your choices dealers are good and which suck ass. Having a good dealer is worth something.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:03 PM
pull my

FINGERS bad newbie
BLA BLA FUCKIN BLA ....How bout this ,Buy one ya like ,thats comfertable ,that you can afford and you will ride the shit out of it!!!

Old 12-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Outback adventurer

4-Trax Good newbie
My Advice Yamaha 700 with Power Steering

Don't buy another machine until you take the 700 for a ride.
It's the best bang for your buck! PERIOD!

Only downfall is no kickstarter!

800 Can Ams are fast and very pricey!

The Truest 4x4 Quad is the Yamaha 700! Don't you forget it!

Kawasaki[20]