Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > All about your Ride > Isuzu Chat

Old 05-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

Trooperhaven Unknown Newbie
4 banger power

Well ive lifted my truck painted it cleaned it up fixed up the engine did the interior put on some 33,s know, I need more horsies out of that 2.6 and im trying to make this vehicle as cheep as possible so a motor swap to a 350 is not an option anyone ever done up there 4 cylinder 2.6 isuzu engine ?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:35 PM
there's a visine for that

230 bad newbie
What gears ya got?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:07 PM

I have no clue every thing is stock in that department so if you know what stock is thats what I got
Old 05-21-2007, 09:08 PM

230 bad newbie
4:10 or 4:56
Old 05-21-2007, 09:20 PM

I realy dont know my hanes aint tellin me much . But if i gear down i have to do the front as well . I gues these engines cant do much for power but i did here that i could get my cam machined and would give me some horse power but if i do that it has to be tuned so perfect to pass air care
Old 09-28-2007, 04:47 PM

Piercing Guy Unknown Newbie
The Fun Begins

If it is a real trooper....YOU HAVE NO OPTIONS!
stock 468 gears - no aftermarket gears availble
2.6 engine - no after market avilable other than www.Calmini.com - they have cam and headers
add K&M Filter and 2 1/2 exaust all the way

I have rebuilt almost everything in mine and have researched everything to the nines. If you have quetions feel free to ask.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:31 PM

o yea ? i advanced my timing did the air intake and have a flow master exhaust im thinking gearing and headers and a cam is all next .
Old 10-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Having FUN IN B.C.

Ugly Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercing Guy View Post
If it is a real trooper....YOU HAVE NO OPTIONS!
stock 468 gears - no aftermarket gears availble
2.6 engine - no after market avilable other than www.Calmini.com - they have cam and headers
add K&M Filter and 2 1/2 exaust all the way

I have rebuilt almost everything in mine and have researched everything to the nines. If you have quetions feel free to ask.
well jeez how bout the paint is that changeable?

Last edited by Ugly : 10-23-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 PM

Yea i thought it was ? maybe not eh .By the way gearing ? its a yota axle and they make gears for it on independant4bi.com I decided to sas mine anyways so im going to wait till i get my axle.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:54 PM

230 bad newbie
I was going to say you can ge the factory 4;77 gears but if you are changing the axels i would wait.it is a hard to find diff.toy parts are a dime a dozen.Bolt on's are hard to get in canada but the states has more.You will more than likely need to custom build your stuff anyways and that is usually better than bolt on stuff.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 230 View Post
I was going to say you can ge the factory 4;77 gears but if you are changing the axels i would wait.it is a hard to find diff.toy parts are a dime a dozen.Bolt on's are hard to get in canada but the states has more.You will more than likely need to custom build your stuff anyways and that is usually better than bolt on stuff.

The factory 4:77 ? that was with the 4x4 package thing with the stock 31,s ? i wonder if i checked in the junk yards on scott road .I was there they had like 5 of them.